What's Spinning

View attachment 43830

nirvana - nevermind

nevermind that i didn’t have this album on vinyl already until today. this sounds pretty good.

edit: actually, it appears i didn't have this album in any format. :eek: not sure how that happened.
I am pretty sure the Target exclusives were pressed at Pallas so that’s a pretty good option if you want Nevermind on colored wax.

I think the issue is with the Chicago distribution center (I assume your stuff goes through there, too?) - All my media mail keeps moving as usual then grinds to halt in Chicago
Yep. They are really struggling at the Chicago distribution center as well as a couple other big ones. I think I have a good 10 things that have been stuck somewhere for upwards of 30 or so days. And lots of messages from people Ive been selling CDs to on discogs because nothing is getting scanned. It's all understandle though these days, and will be happy when they finally do arrive

9AB8D2F4-6197-4558-88A5-4B165F7516C5.jpeg
5D454CD0-A741-43D8-9946-70C9C6E64EB0.jpeg

Late ‘87 AR Promo Pressing. Cut the seal on this myself and spun it for the 1st time tonight. What can you say about an album you know “word for word” and “note for note” that can still bring you both joy and tears with every play.

The 1st Quiex pressings of this LP are special. And, the songs and words calling out for social justice are perhaps even more relevant today they were over 30 years ago.

Last edited:
Toshifumi Hinata - Broken Belief [161/268]
Music From Memory

View attachment 43835

Another solid release from this gem of a label.
@blissfullychaotic, you might dig this. Not quite ambient from the likes of Yoshimura, but kinda groovy.
Ohh I don't know this one, going to have give this a listen 😍😍 thanks for looking out ~

Back