What's Spinning

Another CD that spent a lot of time in my car CD player back in high school.

Various ‎– Demon Knight (Music From And Inspired By The Motion Picture: Tales From The Crypt Presents Demon Knight)
Real Gone Music/Atlantic ‎– RGM0486, 1994/2017

Limited to 1100 on Neon Green Splatter

Cut by John Golden at Golden Mastering
Pressed at Rainbo

pyF7MX.jpg

rfvbiP.jpg

The Beach Boys - Wild Honey
View attachment 40565

The video is a live version with Blondie Chaplin singing lead instead of Carl, but it’s gets the job done.

Bonus Cut: As “Here Comes The Night” plays through all I can think about is the disco remix they did of this in 1979 so here is an awesome video of the said, disco remix. I bet one you have the 12” of this. I have almost purchased it on multiple occasions.

Im pretty fine with you guys devoting the day to Radiohead and the Beach Boys
LOL, That’s the plan, it’s sunny and I just got an AP copy of Surf’s Up. Also, I think like once a week @Joe Mac runs though at least some portion of Radiohead’s discography (not that I am complaining) I think @gafacaode just ran through his last week too. Great minds...

Hank Mobley - Workout (Blue Note, 1978 Japanese King Pressing)

Following on from 'Soul Station', 'Workout' is the other option for my Mobley pick out of the 4000 series. Although Soul Station tends to be the favourite, just listening to the thunderous opening of Workout is enough for me to pick this one!

IMG_5728.JPG

LOL, That’s the plan, it’s sunny and I just got an AP copy of Surf’s Up. Also, I think like once a week @Joe Mac runs though at least some portion of Radiohead’s discography (not that I am complaining) I think @gafacaode just ran through his last week too. Great minds...
Don't tempt me! If you didn't notice my copy I played yesterday could use a replacement

Back