Wharfedale Linton 85th Anniversary Review

How would compare them?
I've only got a few hours on them so I'm going to hold on my final comparison and impression for now, that being said, I also want to be transparent in the comparison, my ZU's have the Druid IV drivers, not the typical DW drivers.

My comment came about because, again, out of the box, they sound pretty good and I really don't think this is going to be a "better" than comparison, it's gonna be a preference, synergy, thing if that makes sense. Just initial thoughts 3-4 hours in :)

I've only got a few hours on them so I'm going to hold on my final comparison and impression for now, that being said, I also want to be transparent in the comparison, my ZU's have the Druid IV drivers, not the typical DW drivers.

My comment came about because, again, out of the box, they sound pretty good and I really don't think this is going to be a "better" than comparison, it's gonna be a preference, synergy, thing if that makes sense. Just initial thoughts 3-4 hours in :)
Good. So they're just "meh." Perfect. ...crosses off list...

Linton owners, somehting that have not seen in reviews, how is the listening sweet spot on the Linton's btw ?
The Lintons are designed to be towed in. Assuming this, they’ve got excellent center fill and a wide sweet spot- from speaker to speaker. They really excel at front/rear soundstage.

Jazz listeners, how does jazz play on the Linton's ? Particularly interested in Kenny Burrell Midnight Blue for reference.

Back