Wharfedale Linton 85th Anniversary Review

I don’t have records in them, they’re still well lush 😛

It’s the simplicity and good solid well finished materials. I find them honest.

I think I’d like to get some kind of candle lantern/lamp to put in them.

What about multicolored LED strips?

Ok you all have me doing more research. Idk much about the tech side of things. My current receiver is a kenwood vr-207. google is telling me it's 100 watts per channel into 8 oms (stereo). speaker load impedance 8 to 16 oms. does that make it compatible with these?

Ok you all have me doing more research. Idk much about the tech side of things. My current receiver is a kenwood vr-207. google is telling me it's 100 watts per channel into 8 oms (stereo). speaker load impedance 8 to 16 oms. does that make it compatible with these?
Not seeing a lower ohm rating so not sure really. This is more a 5 channel A/V receiver.

Here are some B stock NAD 316BEE V2 deals. This is one of the lower cost N&G user recommend integrated's and work well with the Linton's.

Last edited:
Not seeing a lower ohm rating not sure really. This is more a 5 channel A/V receiver.

Here are some B stock NAD 316BEE V2 deals. This is one of the lower cost N&G user recommend integrated's and work well woith the Linton's.
And @bdm105 I can attest that the NAD and Lintons are-fantastic combination.

And @bdm105 I can attest that the NAD and Lintons are-fantastic combination.

If I'm upgrading I'm going to do it big so I don't have to for a long time. Thinking of going with that fancy tube amp. If my current receiver isn't compatible then I'll keep waiting patiently. Thanks for the recommendation @JohnnyCashFan !

Back