Wharfedale Linton 85th Anniversary Review

Any words of wisdom/suggestions @Joe Mac @HiFi Guy ?
Fuck it…it’s done:)

so I saw the stands on music direct site were listed at $250 instead of $275 on reverb (description also said demo) so I went with those because it was free shipping

Went with speakers off of reverb from music direct…I’m hoping they were demo model too.. was cheaper going through the both sites then from reverb for all of it;)

all together after tax was $1343, which beats the $1600+ after taxes ;)

Any words of wisdom/suggestions @Joe Mac @HiFi Guy ?

If it’s music direct their open box seems to have garnered great deals for “as new” stuff around here. Being where I am I’ve obviously never bought gear off them 😂

As for the Lintons themselves, you won’t regret them, that’s for sure!

Last edited:

so I saw the stands on music direct site were listed at $250 instead of $275 on reverb (description also said demo) so I went with those because it was free shipping

Went with speakers off of reverb from music direct…I’m hoping they were demo model too.. was cheaper going through the both sites then from reverb for all of it;)

Every dollar counts for sure!

people here usually rave about open box/demo from MD. Enjoy and pics please when they arrive/get setup! Guessing that is well over 10 pairs @ N&G that says alot!

As mentioned, MD is pretty rock solid on Open Box items, gratz, you're gonna love them :)

You just let me know when I can swing by with a 6-pack for a demo...

Shipping confirmation for both speakers and stands…speakers coming from Chicago, stands coming from Vegas.

both from Music direct though …didn’t even know they were in Vegas
They have a distribution facility here. Discovered that when I ordered my Mofi and it came the next day.

Which color did ya get?

Back