Welcome - Introduce Yourself Here

Long-time lurker/infrequent poster on that "other" forum and never did take the time to introduce myself. That whole dumpster fire made me realize the real value of this community that is about much more than a record club or even the records. You've created something even more amazing in just 2 short days. I look forward to being a part of it.

Same here. Participated in a few guess threads but would just do check-in's on some of the more esoteric ROTM's. After hearing the news a few days ago, I realized this had become a nearly daily habit of mine(at least during the work week, when I'm glued to a computer). So shockingly, it was quite the gut punch. Glad the conversation(s) can live on here though!

MY BABY! I MISSED YOU! xoxo
I MISSED YOUUUUU TOOOO. i have missed everyone. i am back. but i’m still at work and working a lot and also life is still a mess but i’m okayish! still have to refinish my floors. i still haven’t unpacked my records since moving last november. like. that’s how cool my life has been, i haven’t unpacked anything. mostly living out of a couple duffle bags.

Howdy Guys!

Love this new site and the potential it has.
Was more of a viewer in the last forum, but looking to be more involved.

My name is Guillermo Guillen, but I go by as Memo.
I'm a financial analyst for Oracle and I live in San Antonio, TX. My wife is an elementary school teacher so I spin a lot when she's working late.

I’m in SA too!

Was chaosisbliss back in the old forum, but decided to change it to my normal social media account username. New home, a nu start?

From Dallas originally, started collecting vinyl back in 2007 after I got to TTUniversity. At that time I would collect whatever emo/screamo band I could get my hands and what I would consider my must haves (pink floyd, beatles, and so on). I had built a modest collection of about 100 before I left to live in China for 4 years and my vinyl collection sat in my Uncle's house during those 4 years. Once I got back to the states in 2016, currently Cleveland, the vinyl habit quickly reappeared after my gf of 6 years got me my first real turn table as a gift. I try to explore as many new bands, genres as I can. So, I wouldn't say I have a favorite genre, I just like music that makes me feel something and is pleasing to my ears.

Thanks to everyone who worked hard to get this up after 2 days. Glad to be back among y'all learning about some cool new tunes.

WRECK EM TECH!

This group off to a gooooood start 😎

Back