VMP Limited Tracks - Vinyl Me, Parton

They implied some might make it to their store if they don’t sell out. As with all ROTMs, no pressing numbers announced. I don’t see anything like Jolene making it to the store or swaps.

Side note apparently coat of many colors will be back in the store for sale this week for Valentine’s Day

I think it's the fact you can sign up for 3, 6 or 12 months but it's limited space is confusing me, so if it sells out at first after 3 months spaces might open up? If they do you can only do 3 or 6 months or will they offer a year but discounted? I'm afraid to say it but this track probably should only really be a year commitment if it is indeed limited space!

I haven't really dug into this because I'm not interested this go around but can you dip in for 3 or 6 months anytime if there's space? Like if I don't want the first 2 but want the 3 after that can I sign up later?

I think it's the fact you can sign up for 3, 6 or 12 months but it's limited space is confusing me, so if it sells out at first after 3 months spaces might open up? If they do you can only do 3 or 6 months or will they offer a year but discounted? I'm afraid to say it but this track probably should only really be a year commitment if it is indeed limited space!

I haven't really dug into this because I'm not interested this go around but can you dip in for 3 or 6 months anytime if there's space? Like if I don't want the first 2 but want the 3 after that can I sign up later?
You can sign up at any time for a 3 or 6 month sub as long as there are spaces (I assume there will be). So if you want the third title, you could sign up after the 2nd month. I’d guess that many people have the same idea of signing up for a 3 month sub right when a popular title is going to be released (I.e. Jolene month). Don’t think they will prorate a year rate and year rate is likely only if you sign up starting at month 1. Not 100% sure about the year thing though…

They implied some might make it to their store if they don’t sell out. As with all ROTMs, no pressing numbers announced. I don’t see anything like Jolene making it to the store or swaps.

Side note apparently coat of many colors will be back in the store for sale this week for Valentine’s Day
It's up now. Used the coupon code I didn't sign up for on it and the Merle record. Only one more must have left in the Country back issues. A couple of would like to haves.

The stuff about the subs says there will be other exclusives available in the store, here's my wishlist:
A Real Live Dolly
Here You Come Again
White Limozeen
The Grass is Blue

Has anyone who did this gotten a shipping notice?

kabangu-upset.gif

I believe you did. Still no shipping notice. Glad we will have our April records in mid May at this rate.
They’re inability to execute (especially on a new product) is why I imagine people who ordered no code will get giant colored washers.

Back