Vinyl Storage Recommendation

Remember how you were telling everyone how your screen name wasn’t supposed to be creepy…. The cheap beer, brass knuckles, field guide and folding knife don’t help you make your case.

Just sayin’
Yes... YES

GODDAMMIT YES, NOW WHO'S THE PSYCHO!

EVERYONE LOOK AT HIM AND POINT

what's, what's that I hear
it's the cows, the cows are coming home to roost...

Remember how you were telling everyone how your screen name wasn’t supposed to be creepy…. The cheap beer, brass knuckles, field guide and folding knife don’t help you make your case.

Just sayin’
LOL! Yeah, that’s just fidgety desk shit. I am always messing with something in my hands while I work. zippos, pocket knives, Happy Meal transformer toys from the 80s. Heck those two pens there are special edition from Tactile Turn. If I zoomed out further you see my grandpas Axe mounted on the wall and an old cricket bat leaning beside my door.

I am not helping my case am I?

….[eyes darting around]… Well, @Mather has hand made Japanese Forged steel knife. Let’s talk about that.

LOL! Yeah, that’s just fidgety desk shit. I am always messing with something in my hands while I work. zippos, pocket knives, Happy Meal transformer toys from the 80s. Heck those two pens there are special edition from Tactile Turn. If I zoomed out further you see my grandpas Axe mounted on the wall and an old cricket bat leaning beside my door.

I am not helping my case am I?

….[eyes darting around]… Well, @Mather has hand made Japanese Forged steel knife. Let’s talk about that.
My wife broke it last year when she seemingly attempted to cut through a large rock with it. It is no more.

It reality, PBR is no better or worse than, say Coors, and I practically lived on those up until my mid/late 20’s. So, I’m just having fun.

In my teens I was all about Mickey’s wide mouths. (Shudder).
Sorry I can't Coors. It's dog shit tasting and I can put up with a shitload of crappy beers (that are cold).
My Dad loved it. He fed it to me when I was four. It's really bad.
(Shaking fist at sky)

Cold draft beer $1.50

I just can't drink natty. We all have our limits.
I didn’t have much money and drank a lot of beer while in college, we used to donate plasma then use our plasma money to buy a 30 Pack with the cash. Lots of Milwaukees Best Ice, Icehouse, Old Milwaukee, Busch Ice, and Red Dog beers were had for with literal blood money. That pretty much killed my ability to be picky when it comes to cheap beer.

Last edited:
I didn’t have much money and drank a lot of beer while in college, we used to donate plasma then use our plasma money to buy a 30 Pack with cash. Lots of Milwaukees Best Ice, Icehouse, Old Milwaukee, Busch Ice, and Red Dog beers were had for with literal blood money. That pretty much killed my ability to be picky when it comes to cheap beer.
You were certainly committed to getting beer. Priorities!

Back