Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

I won't. If they didn't offer any replacement in the first place it's because they didn't want to.

Also, why are they offering a 20% discount code when we swap for credits when they do a 40% discount every month?
Or a new CS person saw it was out of stock and didn't think there were replacements. I'd definitely hit them up.

i didn't see anything about a 20% off discount code for swapping for credits?

Yeah I haven’t seen any of these swap emails, let’s do some detective work here…
I’m getting Crowell, Heart and Nina. So I would guess the culprit is ODB or Willie. I’d bet it was ODB if I did such things.

Oh well, there were no copies available when I asked for replacements.
This happened to me too (I had a scratch on Pharoah). I fired off an email as soon as I saw it in TBT and I already have a replacement on the way.

Give it a try - they refunded me for the defective one the first time around. I offered to pay for this one but they gave it to me for free. Pretty cool of them!

I have Willie in Primary and ODB as an add-on. Was able to add another track, swap it for Willie, and swap original Willie for credit. ODB looked available to swap for as well so who knows.
Hmm. When I looked, the RHH track says join standby list. I know they have different buckets of allocations for swaps/subs/store etc but I have to imagine they are offering this discount because something oversold

Back