Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Sorry if I'm late to the party on this, but the VMP Sly & The Family Stone - Stand! reissue is fantastic. Excellent mastering, nice glossy gatefold tip-on. I had forgotten I ordered it (back in July?), so it was a nice surprise to come home to it yesterday. Letting it rip right now and it sounds sweet.

It was the method for years… so if you are going to change it you should do two things at the very least… 1. Announce the change and 2. Reply to emails telling you how to contact cs.

Or maybe don’t just keep changing shit all the time.
It also seems like maybe it works for some people and just not Joe 🤣. Which would also be on brand for VMP

Sorry if I'm late to the party on this, but the VMP Sly & The Family Stone - Stand! reissue is fantastic. Excellent mastering, nice glossy gatefold tip-on. I had forgotten I ordered it (back in July?), so it was a nice surprise to come home to it yesterday. Letting it rip right now and it sounds sweet.
All the Sly’s are great and was really impressed by Fleetwood Mac - Tango in the Night

Did they redo Tango In The Night? Actually I don’t want to know, my rhino box one is pretty great already.
Yep —VMP did exclusives of Tango in the Night and Mirage and they came out a week or two ago. Both new RKS cuts. I didn’t have the VMP Mirage but ended up grabbing it in the warehouse sale for around $20.

Wife really wanted this month's Nina, so pulled the trigger on Juvenile and Sly's "Stand!". Thanks for the code.

EDIT: Also, what's stopping me from joining today for March, buying a bunch of stuff in store for free shipping and member pricing, and then cancelling the membership now before the 1st? Not that I'm going to do it, but what's to stop me?

Last edited:
Wife really wanted this month's Nina, so pulled the trigger on Juvenile and Sly's "Stand!". Thanks for the code.

EDIT: Also, what's stopping me from joining today for March, buying a bunch of stuff in store for free shipping and member pricing, and then cancelling the membership now before the 1st? Not that I'm going to do it, but what's to stop me?
Absolutely nothing. Except moral fortitude.

Nina bundle is a steal, if your wife loves anything Nina. I picked them up in the warehouse sale for $35 shipped.

You should stop and think about using a referral link. Mine for example.

Repress

fan_mail_store_v2_1.jpg

I know @Hemotep still has this beat as far as aggravation goes... I received my Feburary order today (and it all looks fabulous!) but they still haven't made any movement at all on re-shipping my January order. :eek:

I mean, it's not like I don't have a backlog to keep me busy in the meanwhile... I just want my Guy Clark, dammit!

...aaaaaand of course they haven't re-shipped my January order yet because they have no Sabbath left! 🤬

They offered to put Sabbath on a different ticket and send it whenever the fuck they get more, and send the rest right away... which to me should've just been the default move in the first place. But at least it's supposedly gonna happen now.

Last edited:
Back