Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Good to hear. I resubbed for ODB and the W - probably going to grab Guy Clark as an add on. I’ve been hoping it’d show up in the store for the 40% off, but not looking likely
Guy isn’t gonna be in store before end of Feb I don’t think. Starting Jan, all ROTMs won’t be in store until 3 months after release date.

Who do I have to sext to get my VMP order from last Black Friday? Justin from support is ghosting me.
Wow, that is unfortunate. If you DM Paul (who heads up their CS team) on the VMP reddit (u/paulium) or discord he should be able to sort things for you. It shouldn't be this hard to get an answer from CS, but VMP gonna VMP... Also, a number of orders seem to have slipped through the cracks in recent months. I had the same thing happen to an order, though it was only a few weeks before I was able to get it sorted.

Interesting - well, that makes it an easy decision then, thanks
I ended up adding a track and swapping for Guy Clark too. I think anything from Jan onward shows up as waitlist in the store for this reason now. My guess is that they think more people may join for memberships if the member exclusive window is pushed to 3 months and for subs only vs in store for anybody as soon as swaps close.

Who do I have to sext to get my VMP order from last Black Friday? Justin from support is ghosting me.
Took me a couple months of emails before they shipped my November order. For weeks they just said that the warehouse was investigating it. Don't know what their deal is with that. I messaged Paul on Reddit too, but he never replied. It finally shipped last week.

I don't know if Pauly is active much on the reddit any more, but he is extremely responsive in the VMP discord and has personally helped members when they run into a specific issue. Definitely worth reaching out to him there if the CS emails have reached a dead-end.

I don't know if Pauly is active much on the reddit any more, but he is extremely responsive in the VMP discord and has personally helped members when they run into a specific issue. Definitely worth reaching out to him there if the CS emails have reached a dead-end.

I wouldn't have jumped back without him and his team. VMP is VMP but Pauly is Pauly.

Took me a couple months of emails before they shipped my November order. For weeks they just said that the warehouse was investigating it. Don't know what their deal is with that. I messaged Paul on Reddit too, but he never replied. It finally shipped last week.
Yea think Paulie has largely stopped using Reddit but as others have said he’s active on the discord and real responsive and helpful.

Yea think Paulie has largely stopped using Reddit but as others have said he’s active on the discord and real responsive and helpful.

Stinks that you have to join that horrible closed platform to get any sort of customer service. They’ve not responded to a single email I’ve sent since I resubbed. And that is on Paulie, he’s over the people who should be answering those e-mails and is over relying on discord as a sticking plaster that isn’t available to all subscribers.

Stinks that you have to join that horrible closed platform to get any sort of customer service. They’ve not responded to a single email I’ve sent since I resubbed.
It's a little strange to me that you're having this experience. I've found that my emails get answered pretty quickly (max 48 hours) and I've even gotten attention over the weekend. Not sure what the hang up is on your account but hopefully there is an easy solution. If you're not on discord, give me a shout here and I'm happy to pass along the issue to Pauly. Don't mind playing the middle man.

It's a little strange to me that you're having this experience. I've found that my emails get answered pretty quickly (max 48 hours) and I've even gotten attention over the weekend. Not sure what the hang up is on your account but hopefully there is an easy solution. If you're not on discord, give me a shout here and I'm happy to pass along the issue to Pauly. Don't mind playing the middle man.

They’re not crucial, I got the records, I just ended up paying more for them as a consequence. Standard emails to info address and double and triple checked and no typos. Didn’t even get the acknowledgement email that always used to come.

Don’t worry about it, I don’t think I’d be the most popular person on an entirely vmp controlled social group and at the end of the day it’s only a few $, more annoying than anything.

They’re not crucial, I got the records, I just ended up paying more for them as a consequence. Standard emails to info address and double and triple checked and no typos. Didn’t even get the acknowledgement email that always used to come.

Don’t worry about it, I don’t think I’d be the most popular person on an entirely vmp controlled social group and at the end of the day it’s only a few $, more annoying than anything.
Got it. Offer does stand (for you or anyone else who doesn't want to get on Discord).

I typically use the little pop-up in the bottom right corner of the site to send my emails off and have had success from there. Not sure what everything looks like on the back end, but I do think knowing about these negative experiences would be something they'd want to hear about.

Stinks that you have to join that horrible closed platform to get any sort of customer service. They’ve not responded to a single email I’ve sent since I resubbed. And that is on Paulie, he’s over the people who should be answering those e-mails and is over relying on discord as a sticking plaster that isn’t available to all subscribers.
Yea I’m with @hayema7 —all my emails get answered in 24-48 hours. Any chance they have gone to spam or promotions tab in gmail? seems weird that you don’t even get the auto-response emails which makes me think the emails aren’t going through for some reason.

I also have luck getting responses going through the help pop up on their site if I’m having issues.

Yea I’m with @hayema7 —all my emails get answered in 24-48 hours. Any chance they have gone to spam or promotions tab in gmail? seems weird that you don’t even get the auto-response emails which makes me think the emails aren’t going through for some reason.

I also have luck getting responses going through the help pop up on their site if I’m having issues.

No don’t use the be evil corp mail and they didn’t go to junk I check that regularly enough!

E-Mail address also 100% correctly entered. And also on follow ups.

Back