Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

the_great_bailout_vinyl_store.jpg

So far, I think I'm in for Oliver Nelson, this is actually a good pick. That first track is gorgeous.

Definitely out for both of the Harry Nilsson's. My wife commented while I was listening to "A Touch of Shmillsson in The Night" or whatever the fuck its called lmao and said "Why would you ever listen to this over Nat King Cole or Frank Sinatra?" and I had no reasonable response to her.

So far, I think I'm in for Oliver Nelson, this is actually a good pick. That first track is gorgeous.

Definitely out for both of the Harry Nilsson's. My wife commented while I was listening to "A Touch of Shmillsson in The Night" or whatever the fuck its called lmao and said "Why would you ever listen to this over Nat King Cole or Frank Sinatra?" and I had no reasonable response to her.
haha wives are good like that

haha wives are good like that
I mean yeah, but my wife asked about how my Neil live albums were different and I don’t have a good answer other than:
IMG_5296.jpeg

I stand by my answer.

Are people really keen for the gospel box? Or is it a maximising the $ value of the swap item... I picked a track at random from amongst the albums in the box and it was hard going. And I don't mind gospel.
most definitely maximizing in most cases. i saw people lusting after the comedy store anthology and ain't no way people are gonna listen to that more than once. the gospel box looks cool but it'll be interesting to see how much people actually spin it if they get it.

most definitely maximizing in most cases. i saw people lusting after the comedy store anthology and ain't no way people are gonna listen to that more than once. the gospel box looks cool but it'll be interesting to see how much people actually spin it if they get it.
I listened to most of these albums about a year ago when they first announced the box and I remember really digging a couple of them but feeling pretty meh about the others. I would swap for this, keep the two albums I would actually spin, and unload the others.

It'll have to tuck in with the Sun Ra stuff because my wife hates it, but I love me some gospel music, so there's certainly a small degree of maximizing but I'm actually legit interested in this one too (but not a couple hundo interested)

Back