Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

How do you find out if and when someone has used your referral code? I convinced a friend of mine to use my code for a 12 month subscription, which he said he signed up for a few days ago. I haven't seen anything in my account nor received any notifications. Curious if it just takes a while or if maybe he did something wrong.
What @Twentytwo said. Also if you go to the referrals page you’ll see people who used your link

Seems like someone used my referral code so if you read me, thank you!
If I understand what you and @Twentytwo said, referral user name will show up but not the amount? Seems like he subscribed right on Dec 24.
It was me! Wanted to pop on for a few months and grab the ZZ Top and Replacements, so did 6 months and got the three free too. Enjoy!

Seems like someone used my referral code so if you read me, thank you!
If I understand what you and @Twentytwo said, referral user name will show up but not the amount? Seems like he subscribed right on Dec 24.
Ya you won’t actually get credit in your account until the 1st or so (whenever charges process). And you can either keep those as member credits or message CS to get them converted to store credits

Well if anyone else has some xmas money burning a hole in their pocket and wants a cheap VMP membership, might I recommend my link this time hehehe

Well if anyone else has some xmas money burning a hole in their pocket and wants a cheap VMP membership, might I recommend my link this time hehehe

I saw somebody on Reddit offering to Venmo people $10 if they signed up for a year with their referral link. You gotta step your game up!

Cheers. Just when I thought I got out... the referral bonus plus the bonus records pulled me back in. I grabbed a 6 month International membership with your referral link.

If anyone else is feeling as weak as me... Join the Club is my referral link, pass it on down the line :D

Cheers. Just when I thought I got out... the referral bonus plus the bonus records pulled me back in. I grabbed a 6 month International membership with your referral link.

If anyone else is feeling as weak as me... Join the Club is my referral link, pass it on down the line :D
A good man you are! Cheers 🍻

Just spun the VMP Aerial Ballet. Four thumbs up from me!

Debating getting that one with the 40% off….just not sure how much I’ll listen to it…

I just bought it with the 40% off! I find myself going back to albums of the 70's (T.Rex, Carole King, the Who, etc) a lot more these days.

I got two anthologies with the last 40% off sale and most of the other stuff I wanted so the Nilssons are the only ones left for me to consider. Cancelled and reordered Nina this time too

Got Cadet with discount and credits. Wish I had more to pre-order Impulse but I guess I'll have to wait for another discount.

Got Cadet with discount and credits. Wish I had more to pre-order Impulse but I guess I'll have to wait for another discount.
That cadet box is brilliant. I’d have paid full whack for it had o known how much I’d enjoy it

I have $160 in referral credits. Should those show up when I am trying to renew or no? I know you can only use one $80 credit per 12 month renewal. Do you have to enter some type of referral credit code. Because I am at the last check before lift off page and I don't see my referral code anywhere. Any help from the veterans would be appreciated. Worst case is they can always apply retroactively but it seems like my tax would be less if we do it this way.

I have $160 in referral credits. Should those show up when I am trying to renew or no? I know you can only use one $80 credit per 12 month renewal. Do you have to enter some type of referral credit code. Because I am at the last check before lift off page and I don't see my referral code anywhere. Any help from the veterans would be appreciated. Worst case is they can always apply retroactively but it seems like my tax would be less if we do it this way.
They won’t show until all charges are processed for those who used your link. And since the charges get processed in a random order no way to know if your sub fee will charge before the referrals you got do.

Back