Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Good shout! Just did this with my Nina and Schmilson bundles. Here’s hoping CS doesn’t cancel the new order and leave the old ones up
The code is multi use in case that happens. But usually I just reply to the original order email and ask them to cancel that. They got back to me really quickly yesterday

How do you find out if and when someone has used your referral code? I convinced a friend of mine to use my code for a 12 month subscription, which he said he signed up for a few days ago. I haven't seen anything in my account nor received any notifications. Curious if it just takes a while or if maybe he did something wrong.

How do you find out if and when someone has used your referral code? I convinced a friend of mine to use my code for a 12 month subscription, which he said he signed up for a few days ago. I haven't seen anything in my account nor received any notifications. Curious if it just takes a while or if maybe he did something wrong.
If he signed up using your link, you won't know it until the start of the new month when subscriptions begin, unless he signed up before swaps it will always be first or second of the month when your credits would appear.

Back