Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

I agree the execution wasn't the best but I appreciate the sentiment. I picked up Waylon box a a couple others. I led fuel convoys in Iraq in 2003. There definitely is a severe blowback to the "stolen valor" people among those that served. There are so many wannabe military a-holes around who will never know what its like to Xmas in a tent away from their families or spent Easter dealing with a huge pile-up on a gravel road in the middle of the desert. If it's worth getting cheaper records knowing what others went through to earn that code - good for you.

I ended up using the code after reading Cam’s comment here. VMP released the code to honor Veteran’s & first responders, but knew others would abuse it. There’s no mention of how this discount would support Veteran causes through a donation.

Am I wrong for using a code meant for Veterans & first responders? Yes, but I did spin this into a positive. The discount received did nothing to support any Veteran causes, so I used the money saved to support one. Not sure if it’s against the board rules here to advertise a charity, but I found a cause relating to Veterans and shelter dogs that really spoke to me. I’m still an asshole for using the code but feeling less guilty about it.

teethe_store.jpg

I didn't use those code because it would make me feel grimy, but big props to those who used it that it was actually meant for.
If it makes you feel any less grimy it's probably going to be a similar discount on Black Friday if you want to wait for a socially acceptable day to get discounted records from a company that already overcharges for them.

Anyone have a working referral code? I've tried a bunch & they are all coming up invalid now. Hopefully they didn't nix this deal before I caved!

if you are due to renew in December cancel and use a code on 1st December when you will be official cancelled.

If you aren’t a member:

Back