Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

i think they have been for the past few months but maybe it was just for certain tracks and not all at once?

i know Ray Charles has sold really poorly so far, which is a shame because it's a great record. but i swapped out thinking i'll pick it up eventually with credit or in a sale.
I love me some Ray Charles and did the exact same thing, I was like "That'll definitely be around for a while".

I have the VMP Ray Charles sings Country & Western from a while back and I haven't spun it in years >_>. Love Ray, but never reach for him for some reason.

I love me some Ray Charles and did the exact same thing, I was like "That'll definitely be around for a while".

I have the VMP Ray Charles sings Country & Western from a while back and I haven't spun it in years >_>. Love Ray, but never reach for him for some reason.
I streamed it and quickly realized that even though it's good I'd never spend $40 on it. Honestly I wouldn't spend anything on it because it would be a spin once and collect dust.

Ah yes, the contest where you have to buy something to win something.

Ah yes, the contest where you have to buy something to win something.

Here's the no purchase necessary form

Here's the no purchase necessary form

gentleman-and.gif

Hey did you guys hear! VMP is doing an awesome giveaway and ANYONE can join! Oh man I can't wait to get in on this, it's gunna be so fun! Boy howdy this is just the thing to really kick off the holiday spirit!

-reads fine print-

Oh, oh god no. Not again, not this time...

-slowly walks into lake-

Last edited:
The Vinyl Me, Partons (some of them at least) are now available to non-members. I don't think I realized that they are charging $10 shipping to non-members. Also had to pay a higher non-member price ($48). With tax, a single LP came out to $60. I used store credit, but still, $60. I should have my fucking head examined.

The Vinyl Me, Partons (some of them at least) are now available to non-members. I don't think I realized that they are charging $10 shipping to non-members. Also had to pay a higher non-member price ($48). With tax, a single LP came out to $60. I used store credit, but still, $60. I should have my fucking head examined.
Non member pricing is all to entice you to become a member. the price difference is crazy especially with the shipping!

Not sure if this has been suggested already but anyone fancy 'buddying up' on the referral credits scheme in a "you click mine, I'll click yours" kind of way? I'm an international member so it potentially works out even sweeter for my buddy...
If you are an international member you get the international referral rate even if the person who signs up is US based.

Back