Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Buy enough and this pays for itself
750px.png

@Joe Mac - Jamie wants to join the clan

I’ve got a bit of a Christmas break and love Needles&Grooves and missed it, so I’m back here! I love that everyone is still here on the forum! So good seeing that everyone is still the same too! 🙊🙉🐷🦭🌝😇

that’s a relatively muted emoji storm. Everything ok @NathanRicaud ?

seriously, good to se you around!

that’s a relatively muted emoji storm. Everything ok @NathanRicaud ?

seriously, good to se you around!
I’ve been really well Joe! Nothing new much! How’ve you been? Your avatar picture is actually the cutest! It’s so cute Joe! 🍼🐣

It’s really good to see you too! How is life going? How’s the vinyl life going as well?

I’ve been really well Joe! Nothing new much! How’ve you been? Your avatar picture is actually the cutest! It’s so cute Joe! 🍼🐣

It’s really good to see you too! How is life going? How’s the vinyl life going as well?

Ah I’m much the same as always!

ive run our of space for vinyl Nathan! I bought a new CD player and am looking to sell 100 records and buy more CDs instead to let me buy more records too! How about you?

Ah I’m much the same as always!

ive run our of space for vinyl Nathan! I bought a new CD player and am looking to sell 100 records and buy more CDs instead to let me buy more records too! How about you?
That’s awesome you purchased a new CD player and will be playing CD’s! What made you get a CD player and why do you want to buy more CD’s?

I sold some records recently to help afford more going out - I’ve been going out a lot and am still eating out every night, so I always need to make a bit of extra money! I only purchase around 2-3 records a month (only VMP records). I can’t afford vinyl like I used to as I spend more money on food, fitness and going out! 🍜🌯🥙🍔🍝🍲🏋️💃🕺

In terms of my vinyl lifestyle, it’s bad at the moment because I purchased a new system, but I’ve got really bad ground loop noise and will have to get a professional to come in and fix it! I haven’t played a record in around two months and am dying to spin some more records! I’ve still got my other system at my parents, but I’ve taken the cables and everything and haven’t put them back in my old system! Was pretty devastated when I turned on my new system at my apartment to only hear that really irritating buzzing ground loop sound coming out of the speakers! 😭

That’s awesome you purchased a new CD player and will be playing CD’s! What made you get a CD player and why do you want to buy more CD’s?

I sold some records recently to help afford more going out - I’ve been going out a lot and am still eating out every night, so I always need to make a bit of extra money! I only purchase around 2-3 records a month (only VMP records). I can’t afford vinyl like I used to as I spend more money on food, fitness and going out! 🍜🌯🥙🍔🍝🍲🏋️💃🕺

In terms of my vinyl lifestyle, it’s bad at the moment because I purchased a new system, but I’ve got really bad ground loop noise and will have to get a professional to come in and fix it! I haven’t played a record in around two months and am dying to spin some more records! I’ve still got my other system at my parents, but I’ve taken the cables and everything and haven’t put them back in my old system! Was pretty devastated when I turned on my new system at my apartment to only hear that really irritating buzzing ground loop sound coming out of the speakers! 😭

So I ran out of space. My kallax are full and i have no more room. I always owned CDs, I had 1200 before I even started collecting vinyl, but my old player went on the blink a while ago.

Running out of space made me have a rerhink and an audit. I got a really top new CD player and splitting my collection into CD artists and vinyl artists has allowed me to clear 100 records, including some fat box sets, and have more space for new stuff and I’ve also got about 600 CDs in the collection now.

Your right to spend more on going out, you’re young, have fun,

Last edited:
So I ran out of space. My kallax are full and i have no more room. I always owned CDs, I had 1200 before I even started collecting vinyl, but my old player went on the blink a while ago.

Running out of space made me have a rerhink and an audit. I got a really top new CD player and splitting my collection into CD artists and vinyl artists has allowed me to clear 100 records, including some fat box sets, and have more space for new stuff and I’ve also got about 600 CDs in the collection now.

Your right to spend more on going out, you’re young, have fun,
That’s really nice to have a big CD collection! I always throw out all my box set packaging as they’re bulky too! Only the MoFi Step-One’s I can’t as they don’t contain a jacket inside! The VMP Anthology box sets and UHQR’s have the album jackets inside, so I get rid of the box set itself!

I haven’t ran out of space as I’ve got a really big lounge, but I also got quite a bit of records at my parents which helps! I probably from now on will only get two VMP ROTM’s max a month, until I get my system fixed! Even after I get my system fixed, I’ll only be able to afford a few records a month!

Last edited:
That’s really nice to have a big CD collection! I always throw out all my box set packaging as it they’re bulky too! Only the MoFi Step-One’s I can’t as they don’t contain a jacket inside! The VMP Anthology box sets and UHQR’s have the album jackets inside, so I get rid of the box set itself!

I haven’t ran out of space as I’ve got a really big lounge, but I also got quite a bit of records at my parents which helps! I probably from now on will only get two VMP ROTM’s max a month, until I get my system fixed! Even after I get my system fixed, I’ll only be able to afford a few records a month!

I saw you mention that on the discord and I totally understand it. I would not do that myself, I think the boxes might fetch a quick bit of cash on a secondary market like ebay. I decided to homebrew my own Herbie collection (before I went and got his discography on CD....) and a box to keep the vinyl Herbie I did pick up would be quite nice!

Ok, now that I am back and paid for it. It's time to ask for the real questions. Do VMP now have a real quality control, how stress free it is if replacements are needed and did they sold all their Torres records ?

Back