Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Can anyone speak to the pressing quality of Saba, Fiona, or John Mayer? Between those three and need to pick one
Fiona is perfect in every way. If you like Fiona and have her others, this one is a no-brainer. Easily my favorite of her albums.

John Mayer is not my thing but everyone who likes his stuff says this pressing is primo shit.

Saba IDK. I got the previous album from vmp, it was good. I think the jury's still out on this one.

Can anyone speak to the pressing quality of Saba, Fiona, or John Mayer? Between those three and need to pick one

My Fiona has been sitting in a postal centre 65 miles away since 7 o'clock Monday morning, so I can't comment just yet. Supposedly she started moving again an hour ago, so hopefully tomorrow. Even more excited after reading @yukbon's praise above.

Fiona is perfect in every way. If you like Fiona and have her others, this one is a no-brainer. Easily my favorite of her albums.

John Mayer is not my thing but everyone who likes his stuff says this pressing is primo shit.

Saba IDK. I got the previous album from vmp, it was good. I think the jury's still out on this one.
I will second the fact that John Mayer sounds amazing.

My Fiona has been sitting in a postal centre 65 miles away since 7 o'clock Monday morning, so I can't comment just yet. Supposedly she started moving again an hour ago, so hopefully tomorrow. Even more excited after reading @yukbon's praise above.
Also the color is so, so gorgeous. The only complaint is they could have splurged on the packaging, liner notes or gatefold or whatever, and they didn't. The original also didn't have that though, so nbd IMHO. But it's flat and pretty and sounds perfect.

So I bought a couple records during the sale. Figured they will wait to ship them with the ROTM in December since that is what I indicated for my shipping. Nope. I got shipping notice for 1 record on Monday and just got shipping notice for the other this morning. 2 different tracking numbers. This why their records are so pricey, we all have to pay for their fulfillment incompetence

Back