Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Yeah I bought it off them because it finished the collection and one album out of an artist on CD when the rest was on vinyl would wreck my head 😂

I don’t want to pooh pooh it, it’s not bad, it’s likely better than the OG, it’s just not anything more than the norm that we should expect and it is for audiophile money.
Well, now kind of to your point, I feel I need to finish the set with Idler Wheel, lol

I assume the VMP edition falls into to the same category as far as sound and what not?

Annoying that you can't use store credit with the 20% off sale. It's an either/or situation.

Having said that, I went and got Sun Ship and Afro. They were going to be future swaptions but with the sale it was cheaper to get them this way. I also realized the Fly Anakin album was now in stock so I got it for about $30.

Tempted to place an order through VMP. Are these three records in the King's of Jazz bundle worth it?
They are absolutely top-notch selections and pressings! The VMP mono Ornette Coleman’s The Shape Of Jazz to Come is the best sounding pressing ever of that album to exist! Dizzy Gillespie’s Afro sounds outstandingly good, as does John Coltrane’s Sun Ship! In my honest opinion, they’re the best three Classics ROTM’s of 2022, and all three ROTM pressings sound exquisite! The King’s of Jazz bundle is an absolute bargain for how incredible the three jazz albums all sound, as well as just how strong each album is! 🔥🔥🔥

These are 10 excellent VMP records (which are in-stock) that I think are really good value with the 20% off promotion! 🤌

Missy Elliott - Under Construction
Willie Nelson - Shotgun Willie
Yusef Lateef - The Three Faces of Yusef Lateef
Gábor Szabó - Dreams
Run-DMC - Raising Hell
Ornette Coleman - The Shape of Jazz to Come
Dizzy Gillespie - Afro
Blu - Her Favourite Colo(u)r
Bruce Springsteen - Nebraska
Waylon Jennings - Honky Tonk Heroes

Missy Elliott comes down to USD$26, whilst the other 9 ROTM’s listed come down to USD$27! All these pressings sound great - especially Blu, Missy Elliott and Run-DMC as hip-hop albums! All the other Classics and Country ROTM’s are AAA pressings too! 👌💎⭐🎯

Worth is obviously subjective but Afro is awesome. And I don’t have the other two but have heard nothing but great things. Not sure what they would cost you with shipping and everything

$20 more for shipping but I am considering a month subscription to have free shipping a grab a couple records more. I have Coleman's record but not a great pressing.

Buy enough and this pays for itself
750px.png

Back