Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

I actually didn't get the offer but I emailed VMP and they said they would honor it for me.
someone on reddit said they were able to get it retroactively added to their recent year resub...not sure if that's true or how they managed it...

So here’s one that is very unsurprising yet incredibly frustrating. The VMPxJazz Dispensary titles are $45/50 in the store, $180/200 for the bundle. They did a small joint pop up today and they were $35 individually, or $120 for the original bundle.

Why the $15 markup? Anyway, hopefully these aren’t just old stock and were repressed.

9C573BA1-BE24-4415-9084-B0D063EA06EE.png

So here’s one that is very unsurprising yet incredibly frustrating. The VMPxJazz Dispensary titles are $45/50 in the store, $180/200 for the bundle. They did a small joint pop up today and they were $35 individually, or $120 for the original bundle.

Why the $15 markup? Anyway, hopefully these aren’t just old stock and were repressed.

View attachment 147454
Honestly? Likely the markup is for the "free" shipping, to some degree...

Honestly? Likely the markup is for the "free" shipping, to some degree...
Of course they have that perk, but you’re also paying that in your subscription price too. So for non-members who pay $50 plus shipping, or even the bundle that is a $60 price difference, it’s a lot more than just the shipping.

Again, I’m not surprised at all.

Of course they have that perk, but you’re also paying that in your subscription price too. So for non-members who pay $50 plus shipping, or even the bundle that is a $60 price difference, it’s a lot more than just the shipping.

Again, I’m not surprised at all.
The non-member price is a penalty for not subscribing. But yes, their prices are definitely inflated over what an ordinary retailer would charge.

Dammit... after 7 years canceled last fall but they sucked me back in with the offer. Signed up for a year to make it worth it the $ and started with Sigur Ros.

Patsy and Willie are on my radar for future picks. What else has sounded excellent or been a nice surprise this past year?

Dammit... after 7 years canceled last fall but they sucked me back in with the offer. Signed up for a year to make it worth it the $ and started with Sigur Ros.

Patsy and Willie are on my radar for future picks. What else has sounded excellent or been a nice surprise this past year?
classics have all been killers imo. boogaloo and wanted one soul singer in particular are fucking BANGERS

Haven’t gotten around to opening mine yet. What should I be looking for?
No fill across side 1 (just lots of pops and clicks) and really bad left channel fuzz off the top of side 2. I swapped to my Bronze and it was almost undetectable but on both my Blacks it's unlistenable. So it's probably not going to be a huge problem for most people... But it was on every copy I got to varying degrees...

Last edited:
Back