Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

I don't know why but it made me remember this
60954023225245176a394bfbda1dda48.jpg
Far Side is just the best

You mean this one? One of the best things I own, Calvin & Hobbes is my favorite comics ever.
View attachment 140952

Sweet. I’ve got that C&H set too. I’ve also got the Far Side one. In a fun twist, The Far Side one is so tall, it doesn’t fit conveniently on any shelves I have, so it just sits on the floor and probably gets read the most.

2AEE695B-98B7-4C40-A0F6-48F753048FC8.jpeg

But a middle finger if you want them all. No bundle with a few bucks off

Yeah, if you really wanted them you probably already have them...if not then the price is super fair.
I passed on them awhile back, likely will pass again.
If you are going to buy from VMP you might as well get them from Amazon, unless the colour way is important. At least returns are easier with Jeff

If you are going to buy from VMP you might as well get them from Amazon, unless the colour way is important. At least returns are easier with Jeff
By time you figure in tax you're saving about $5-7 on VMP. Yeah I guess returns are a factor but VMP's customer service isn't terrible.

Not that I want to get the VMP versions (plus my sub literally ended 12 hours ago after 4 years a member) but are any of those Black Jazz releases that are next level must-haves? I already have Talk to My Lady, The Skipper, and Keeper of My Soul which are pretty good, although I think my favorite Black Jazz releases in my collection have been Walter Bishop's "Coral Keys" and Roland Haynes' "Second Wave".

Back