Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Makes me wonder if they kept any for overrun at all... But I don't think these exactly flew off the shelves.

Makes me wonder if they kept any for overrun at all... But I don't think these exactly flew off the shelves.
This happened to me with one of the Craft One Steps. Mine came without a number at all. They still had some backup sleeves and had kept a few backup copies for replacements but the warehouse had not separated the replacements from the numbered copies so there was a mixup. They sent numbered copies as replacements instead and ended up selling some other copies later on since they didn’t use up their overrun stock

Thinking about restarting my subscription for VMP Country for three months. Do you know if I started it today, if I can pick credit for this month instead of Doug Sahm. Anyone know? Doesn't look like it is an option but just wanted to make sure.

Thinking about restarting my subscription for VMP Country for three months. Do you know if I started it today, if I can pick credit for this month instead of Doug Sahm. Anyone know? Doesn't look like it is an option but just wanted to make sure.
You can’t join for credit behind the swap deadline do you might be better waiting or join with a historical album

Well looks like someone deleted the whole thread of comments. It was fun while it lasted...
Damn I missed this, I cant believe they deleted it because you have an opinion. Just madness.

I posted an Instagram post a while back where I was saying how I personally prefer one pressing on an album over another (having both at hand). Someone messaged saying I was wrong and I messaged back explaining that it was just a preference I had having compared them. His response was another "no, the other one is better". Guess I cant have a preference then 🤣

Damn I missed this, I cant believe they deleted it because you have an opinion. Just madness.

I posted an Instagram post a while back where I was saying how I personally prefer one pressing on an album over another (having both at hand). Someone messaged saying I was wrong and I messaged back explaining that it was just a preference I had having compared them. His response was another "no, the other one is better". Guess I cant have a preference then 🤣
Yeah I debated writing it again but I can't be arsed, just imbeciles left right and centre... No point in bothering...

Question for you international subscribers (bonus if you are a UK sub), at what point do you think it's acceptable to chase up a record shipment?

VMP sent a couple of records out on the 24th (16 days, which isn't worrying) but tracking hasn't updated past "Processing completed at origin" for 13 days and typically it's only at that status for 5.

Question for you international subscribers (bonus if you are a UK sub), at what point do you think it's acceptable to chase up a record shipment?

VMP sent a couple of records out on the 24th (16 days, which isn't worrying) but tracking hasn't updated past "Processing completed at origin" for 13 days and typically it's only at that status for 5.

I've had it take longer than that before, but might be worth checking in with them if it's for some sold out titles. My Current shipment cleared customs today & was only sent April 6th.

(Looking forward to play some Spirit in the Dark this evening)

This happened to me with one of the Craft One Steps. Mine came without a number at all. They still had some backup sleeves and had kept a few backup copies for replacements but the warehouse had not separated the replacements from the numbered copies so there was a mixup. They sent numbered copies as replacements instead and ended up selling some other copies later on since they didn’t use up their overrun stock

I'm still a little miffed they wouldn't replace my box but had overrun stock.

I've had it take longer than that before, but might be worth checking in with them if it's for some sold out titles. My Current shipment cleared customs today & was only sent April 6th.

Ok cheers, I will wait a bit longer then and hopefully it makes a move.

It's Wendell Harrison's Birth Of A Fossil and Phil Ranelin's Infinite Expressions (which has terrible artwork IMO) and neither look to be sold out so looks like I'm all good.

Literally just had the same thing happen and it’s finally moved along today (UK)

I'm still a little miffed they wouldn't replace my box but had overrun stock.
I’m not sure who handles distribution for them in the UK. Mine didn’t have a number on it so second city sent me a replacement box with a number on it. Wouldn’t be shocked if the US and UK each had a small set of replacement boxes or the UK didn’t have any.

Back