Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

I loved this record when it first came out but it doesn't grab me like it used too. I still like their S/T comp the best. First time I ever heard them was the Stupid Kid video on MTV I believe.
It does hit a bit different for me, but it’s such a nostalgia thing that I just can’t not have it. My Alk3 tattoo may have been covered up after they released a couple crappy (IMO) albums but that’s probably more of a testament to my fickle dumb younger emo self than it is to the band. 😂

Based off what I’m seeing based off a quick peek through Discogs, this seems to be first time on vinyl. Does anyone know if this is getting a wider release?
it would be weird if it didn't, but.....I mean, I thought sweet and dandy would definitely get a black vinyl press elsewhere. BUT HERE WE ARE.

also the english albums are urban outfitters exclusives (she wolf, oral fixation and something else that wasn't laundry service....)

View attachment 109835
I just missed this one, it was sold out by the time I checked out. Huge nostalgia album for me and can’t remember the last time I had FOMO over a record. If anyone has this or the RSD version that they’d be willing to sell, let me know, much appreciated!

I just missed this one, it was sold out by the time I checked out. Huge nostalgia album for me and can’t remember the last time I had FOMO over a record. If anyone has this or the RSD version that they’d be willing to sell, let me know, much appreciated!

Vagrant is still preordering this album if your are cool with black.

I ordered two, send me a DM
I just want to give a big thanks to @Tys1! This community truly takes care of their own. I’m normally quiet on the forum and participate in the background, but I have been a member since the VMP forum days and am constantly reminded of what a special place N&G is. I appreciate you all (but mostly @Tys1 specifically).

Just to confirm, the September ROTM announcements and Swaptions will go live in approximately 4 hours and 30 minutes???

Woohoo, I’m so excited!!!! 🥳

I’m going to be keeping all four ROTM’s, as I love all four of the picks, but I might change my Country ROTM if something really good appears in the Swaptions! 👀😜
Nervous about how many more times GZ can ruin a track but going with classics, essentials and rhh. Hoping for at least one clean album.

Nervous about how many more times GZ can ruin a track but going with classics, essentials and rhh. Hoping for at least one clean album.
The Classics pressing is likely to be clean, as it’s pressed at QRP! For the most part, Rap & Hip-Hop (R&HH) pressings have no widespread issues. The last R&HH ROTM though (OutKast’s ATLiens) was a disaster pressing wise and it’s good to know VMP will very likely fix the widespread issue on Side D (like they are fixing the widespread issues on The Mars Volta pressing!)

The Wu-Tang Clan being an Essentials ROTM and pressed at GZ isn’t promising, but hopefully there isn’t a widespread issue! We just have to keep asking for replacements if there are defects/widespread issues!

On the other hand though, "widespread issues" was said 5 times so I believe like the Candyman, widespread issues will appear.

Back