Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

I wonder if it’s just stock levels that determine the discount, Moses Sumney is a good price and I’d get that if you don’t have it (to anyone reading this)
Sleater Kinney so cheap that couldn’t have gone down well I’m guessing - Or a relatively new release not expected to excite many future sales ?

Also - How many of those Milano Lps did they press - It’s been available for $13 for yrs !

Caroline Rose is great.
Yeah I like it and that's a solid price. I'll honestly probably pass on the Brat. Funkdfied is a jam but I can barely make it through streaming the whole album for free I'll probably never go out of my way to put it on

Just to give people a sense of what previous VMP sales were like compared to now, I dug out my receipt from their 12/2017 sale when I bought:

(1) Morphine -- Live at the Warfield: $24
(2) Bully -- Losing (Loser edition): $12
(3) Gal Costa -- India: $15
(4) Augustus Pablo 'Africa Must Be Free by 1983': $12
(5) Gorillaz 'Demon Days' VMP version: $29 (not sure if this was on sale or I just bought it as a restock)

And I recall wanting to buy many more but thought these together were too pricey so held off. Ha, ha.

Just to give people a sense of what previous VMP sales were like compared to now, I dug out my receipt from their 12/2017 sale when I bought:

(1) Morphine -- Live at the Warfield: $24
(2) Bully -- Losing (Loser edition): $12
(3) Gal Costa -- India: $15
(4) Augustus Pablo 'Africa Must Be Free by 1983': $12
(5) Gorillaz 'Demon Days' VMP version: $29 (not sure if this was on sale or I just bought it as a restock)

And I recall wanting to buy many more but thought these together were too pricey so held off. Ha, ha.

Bully is so underloved

The sale they had two Black Fridays ago was one of the best vinyl sales I’ve ever seen, I spent at least $200+ on 20+ records, it was a steal.....how things have changed in 2 years.
My biggest steal was 2 years ago when the Grammys were at MSG, VMP did a pop-up shop where everything (about half curated, half exclusives) was $10. I picked up a bunch of stuff, including Con Todo El Mundo, which by that point was already sold out on the online store, and now it's one of the most valuable records I own according to Discogs.

Back