Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Saw someone added the Fantasma although they didn't bother to include pictures on the Discogs submission. Does anyone here have it and are they willing to post what it looks like?

Finally got the White Stripes shipping notice yesterday. Only thing left on pre-order now is that Art Blakey Just Coolin'...
Oh shit I totally forgot about that. Honestly, I keep asking myself why I found it reasonable to wait for "exclusive" releases months after I could've got the standard version. I just want to be able to spin one at this point without doubling up. It's the little things like this that made canceling even easier after the price hike.

I have had an update/response from Paypal for those that are considering VMP subscriptions going forward. @Mather I know you were interested in this.

Essentially, I explained to PayPal that I am considering a yearly subscription which has a one-off payment and that I would receive 1 item per month as part of this. My concern was that if the company (VMP) goes bankrupt or fails to send me a record, that I wouldn't be covered by Paypal's protection. They responded to say that subscriptions are covered under their policy BUT for 180 days from the original purchase date. I have responded for further clarity (reiterating that it's a 12-month subscription) but I imagine they will respond with the same 180-day cover.

I'm likely to stick to a 6-month sub in this case. If I get offered the same International deal as others, it is still cheaper than what I am currently paying for the 3-month service ($1 cheaper) and this way I am completely covered by Paypal.

I have had an update/response from Paypal for those that are considering VMP subscriptions going forward. @Mather I know you were interested in this.

Essentially, I explained to PayPal that I am considering a yearly subscription which has a one-off payment and that I would receive 1 item per month as part of this. My concern was that if the company (VMP) goes bankrupt or fails to send me a record, that I wouldn't be covered by Paypal's protection. They responded to say that subscriptions are covered under their policy BUT for 180 days from the original purchase date. I have responded for further clarity (reiterating that it's a 12-month subscription) but I imagine they will respond with the same 180-day cover.

I'm likely to stick to a 6-month sub in this case. If I get offered the same International deal as others, it is still cheaper than what I am currently paying for the 3-month service ($1 cheaper) and this way I am completely covered by Paypal.
Thanks that's great to know. I'll likely have to do the same.

No worries. I've been a member for around 4-years now and was literally going to sub for a year when my 3-months was up (prior to VMP upping their prices). Potentially its a good job I didn't.
The only crap thing is if I only go for 6 months, then I'm gunna be done after that because the price will jump up to the new rates.

Back