Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Mexico has the best and most diverse food in the world.

This is doubly true if you count the fact that many things loved the world over originate from Mexico (all spicy chiles, tomatoes, corn, vanilla, chocolate...)

Yes.

If asked which national cuisine I'd eat for the rest of my life, not even a question it would be Mexican. And a major reason is the incredible diversity of cuisine, both across states, and even within states.

Oh man, all this Portugal talk is making me so happy! I spent 15 days last year traveling around Portugal, the highlight being two nights staying at a winery hotel in the Douro Valley with the most amazing views. This is from the pool:

0499ED59-4002-4A67-9F9A-A7905324C1B1.jpeg
And this one of my favorite Portuguese wines that I’ve been able to find failrly easily in the states, discovered it at a local Portuguese restaurant:
5E4F270F-E675-43A2-B878-603F7DEE19A9.png

View attachment 61197

Stupid question but what was the first reissue in the Real Gone Black Jazz series?

Yes.

If asked which national cuisine I'd eat for the rest of my life, not even a question it would be Mexican. And a major reason is the incredible diversity of cuisine, both across states, and even within states.

I really like Mexican food, though it's probably one of the national cuisines I'm exposed to least. For me, if I could only eat one national cuisine for the rest of my life I'd very lamentably and narrowly opt for Japanese just ahead of Thai.

Edit: with Japanese beer, whiskey and sake considered in the final decision ;)

View attachment 61195

Upgrade :
$10 + cheaper too

Upgrade :
$10 + cheaper too

If I was buying this album, you can bet I'd buy it from the label. 4AD is top notch. Good prices and cheap shipping.

View attachment 61197

This is the release out of the 4 store drops that I absolutely loved upon previewing! This was an instant cop for me! This is an excellent vocal jazz album, and Kellee's voice is stunning! 😍💎

Back