Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

They always do...the only person who never gets disappointed is @NathanRicaud :)
Oh no, trust me. I do get disappointed by VMP but only a tincy wincy bit! The positives far outweigh the negatives and I’m so lucky as a person! So, I don’t really get too disappointed. If When The Pawn doesn’t drop, I’ll be like “🧐🥺🥱” but at the same time will be like “🤷‍♂️😂” and then will be like “☺😴🐣” when I think about going back to sleep and having the day off work! ♥

I don't get why there's so much anxiety around this announcement.
VMP has not mentioned "exclusivity" in any of their FOMO messages, and we all know they would have done it abundantly if it was the case.
So, it's quite reasonable to assume the amount of this release is going to be unlimited and that we will likely also find it elsewhere.
(and that this will be overpriced, with shipment mismanagement and site crashing issues..)

So, this seems weird to me, is this normal now? I've got Stooges, Stevie, Roots and Camp Lo coming to me this month. Got a shipping notice yesterday, but only for the Stooges. Seems sketchy...

So, this seems weird to me, is this normal now? I've got Stooges, Stevie, Roots and Camp Lo coming to me this month. Got a shipping notice yesterday, but only for the Stooges. Seems sketchy...
Happened to me last month. I was waiting on Idler Wheel, Otis and Jolene and only got tracking for Jolene. All three were in the box when it arrived.

Judging by the basic Artwork, I wouldnt be surprised if this is a Deluxe edition like the Whitney Houston. Where that's a slipcase or something and theres the actual artwork on the record inside.

They also made some twitter comment about "need a bigger paper bag" so that may be a hint about it being bigger than average record size.

Judging by the basic Artwork, I wouldnt be surprised if this is a Deluxe edition like the Whitney Houston. Where that's a slipcase or something and theres the actual artwork on the record inside.

They also made some twitter comment about "need a bigger paper bag" so that may be a hint about it being bigger than average record size.
This was my concern tbh. What kind of price tag we looking at here? I just want a really nice standard edition.

Especially since this is a first pressing of all time, I expect a little cherry on top of some sort.

That was just a hint for which album they are dropping. “Paper Bag” is a song on When the Pawn.

I don't get why there's so much anxiety around this announcement.
VMP has not mentioned "exclusivity" in any of their FOMO messages, and we all know they would have done it abundantly if it was the case.
So, it's quite reasonable to assume the amount of this release is going to be unlimited and that we will likely also find it elsewhere.
(and that this will be overpriced, with shipment mismanagement and site crashing issues..)

Listen to @panino for @panino speaks truth.

Back