Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Also, I want to recommend Jennifer Lopez’ “On The 6” for those of you who are thinking about grabbing that exclusive. It features some incredible singles on there which alone is worth the purchase in my opinion!

“If You Had My Love” is one of the best songs of 1999 in my opinion. It is a restrained, neat, tightly produced song that had a suave undertone to it. Lopez’ really stretches out her vocals on the song and it, paired with the production, creates a compelling yet spellbinding sound!

“Lets Get Loud”, one of the many Latin flavoured tracks on the album, is just a high-energy, fiery, victorious, red-hot, in your face track that really benefits from the passionate choir sounding vocals. It’s an aggressively sexy salsa song that’s so lively and present, it takes over you!

Waiting For Tonight is the centrepiece though! It is such a euro-mediterranean flavoured club banger that never ages! It has a pulsating, anxious, aesthetic to it, and really encapsulates that “wanting to get with someone for the night so badly”! I love the gentle, soothing guitar strokes and the percussive rhythm of the track! It’s just a magical song!

I also really like a lot of the latin-flscoired romantic, sultry, lustful tracks on here. “Open Off My Love” is the best one from the bunch, a tropical, playful, mysterious song that features an incredibly sexy, irresistibly catchy saxophone loop in the chorus. The Piano keys are chirpy and compliment the trumpet jabs played during the verses. And Jennifer Lopez cool and calm vocals only increase the raw sex appeal the song has!

The breezy yet bouncy, sunshine, carefree/spirited “Feelin So Good” is also such a jam!

If you want to get a Jennifer Lopez exclusives, definitely go for “On The 6”, it’s easily the better album! 💎

Warning - VMP Funded Advertising

Also, I want to recommend Jennifer Lopez’ “On The 6” for those of you who are thinking about grabbing that exclusive. It features some incredible singles on there which alone is worth the purchase in my opinion!

“If You Had My Love” is one of the best songs of 1999 in my opinion. It is a restrained, neat, tightly produced song that had a suave undertone to it. Lopez’ really stretches out her vocals on the song and it, paired with the production, creates a compelling yet spellbinding sound!

“Lets Get Loud”, one of the many Latin flavoured tracks on the album, is just a high-energy, fiery, victorious, red-hot, in your face track that really benefits from the passionate choir sounding vocals. It’s an aggressively sexy salsa song that’s so lively and present, it takes over you!

Waiting For Tonight is the centrepiece though! It is such a euro-mediterranean flavoured club banger that never ages! It has a pulsating, anxious, aesthetic to it, and really encapsulates that “wanting to get with someone for the night so badly”! I love the gentle, soothing guitar strokes and the percussive rhythm of the track! It’s just a magical song!

I also really like a lot of the latin-flscoired romantic, sultry, lustful tracks on here. “Open Off My Love” is the best one from the bunch, a tropical, playful, mysterious song that features an incredibly sexy, irresistibly catchy saxophone loop in the chorus. The Piano keys are chirpy and compliment the trumpet jabs played during the verses. And Jennifer Lopez cool and calm vocals only increase the raw sex appeal the song has!

The breezy yet bouncy, sunshine, carefree/spirited “Feelin So Good” is also such a jam!

If you want to get a Jennifer Lopez exclusives, definitely go for “On The 6”, it’s easily the better album! 💎
Nah! I'd definitely watch hustlers again though 🤷🏻‍♂️😂👌🏼

But seriously does VMP even give any sort of shipping estimates any more? Is T-Pain in the warehouse now or did I just do a pre-order for June?
Judging from the pictures, already showing the pressing of the exclusive, I’d say it’s in the warehouse, but who knows 🤷‍♂️

😂😂😂😂

Over The Top.
How am I going over the top though? I’ve always recommended VMP exclusives though. I took a break because of the store migration catastrophe and the energy was very different. It’s calmed down a bit, so I feel good about recommending now.

But I recommend because I love you guys and I love this place! Like, I’ll speak up too if I don’t like a ROTM too for example, as was the case with Sleater-Kinney and JimSullivan from last year. But yeah, I recommend because I want people to enjoy what I think are great exclusives!

And its not over the top. it’s genuine feelings on the tracks/albums and giving a good overview on why I think the VMP exclusive would be a great pick-up!

How am I going over the top though? I’ve always recommended VMP exclusives though. I took a break because of the store migration catastrophe and the energy was very different. It’s calmed down a bit, so I feel good about recommending now.

But I recommend because I love you guys and I love this place! Like, I’ll speak up too if I don’t like a ROTM too, as was the case with Sleater-Kinney and JimSullivan from last year. But yeah, I recommend because I want people to enjoy what I think are great exclusives!

And its not over the top. it’s genuine feelings on the tracks/albums and giving a good overview on why I think the VMP exclusive would be a great pick-up!

I mean there is a post back there about someone getting their December box today. A box that should have gone out 2 months ago. They’re still ghosting customers about issues that happened months ago.

But that’s fine if you like them say it, I felt your last couple of posts were comically over the top but I mean I suppose you always have had that in you so I dunno.

I mean there is a post back there about someone getting their December box today. A box that should have gone out 2 months ago. Their still ghosting customers about issues that happened months ago.

But that’s fine if you like them say it, I felt your last couple of posts were comically over the top but I mean I suppose you always have had that in you so I dunno.

Anyone else with pending November orders or am I the last man standing? XD

😂😂😂😂

Over The Top.
OTT jesus wouldnt be like him 🤔😂

The Irish humour has probably been lost here Nathan. It's not a direct criticism of you. Your very enthusiastic more so than the next person as we have already established previously. Which initially took time for me to get used to but I wouldnt be without now ❤ That's who you are and I really enjoy it even if I dont always agree with it. "OTT" or perhaps just overly enthusiastic critique of the Jlo project. Nothing to do so much about having an overly enthusiastic opinion about VMP. Your entitled to your opinion either way. You would make a good salesman though 😉 @NathanRicaud

The Irish humour has probably been lost here Nathan. It's not a direct criticism of you. Your very enthusiastic more so than the next person as we have already established previously. Which initially took time for me to get used to but I wouldnt be without now ❤ That's who you are and I really enjoy it even if I dont always agree with it. "OTT" or perhaps just overly enthusiastic critique of the Jlo project. Nothing to do so much about having an overly enthusiastic opinion about VMP. Your entitled to your opinion either way. You would make a good salesman though 😉 @NathanRicaud

Hahaha! I dunno I’ve never trusted salesmen who are that enthusiastic lmao!

I am a cynical and grumpy old bugger though!

I was just teasing you @NathanRicaud but if you don’t like being teased about that then I won’t do it again but to be honest I don’t think I’ll be the last one all things considered

I mean there is a post back there about someone getting their December box today. A box that should have gone out 2 months ago. Their still ghosting customers about issues that happened months ago.

Mmmmmmmmmm yeah, it’s not good that VMP are ghosting customers still on issues that happened months ago! 😶🤒👎

Fuck it, I guess I am over the top though! 🤷‍♂️🙃😚😈👻🕺🐒🦑💥⛄🤹🃏😜🤠

Hahaha! I dunno I’ve never trusted salesmen who are that enthusiastic lmao!

I am a cynical and grumpy old bugger though!

I was just teasing you @NathanRicaud but if you don’t like being teased about that then I won’t do it again but to be honest I don’t think I’ll be the last one all things considered
No, I like the tease!!! 🤪😈

I’m just so gullible that I thought you actually thought I was posting my recommendations because VMP wanted me to. But you’re just joking around because I’m being OTT! 😅💡

No, I like the tease!!! 🤪😈

I’m just so gullible that I thought you actually thought I was posting my recommendations because VMP wanted me to. But you’re just joking around because I’m being OTT! 😅💡

Oh God no, I’ve known your online presence for long enough to know that’s just you, it’s like when I used to just roll my eyes at you in the past 😂

It wouldn’t be a joke though if they weren’t giving you something for free!

Awwww that’s really sweet of you to say! I wish I worked full-time for VMP. My job would be promoting their products on Reddit, Facebook and Instagram. And also working on the Customer Service team, especially on Reddit, Facebook and Instagram!

I could never be a salesperson in general though. It could only be for a company where I truly love their products!

Back