Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

The Townes exclusives are in there as well, but no Labi Siffre, surprisingly enough.

I'm definitely keeping Classics/Essentials. I'm waffling a bit on El-P in RHH, I might use it to pick up another record from my queue. I doubt anything I want in swaps will sell out this month, so I got a few days to think about it,

Its obviously a personal opinion but I think this might be one of the strongest months they have had for a while. A 'white whale' exclusive that for many would be tricky to find, with an updated jacket and inner sleeve. An AAA Classics from an artist they know the community likes (based off the success of her other release on VMP). A R&HH from 1 half of a popular rap group which will no doubt encourage people to look into his other albums (I know I have ever since the speculation started).

Best thing for me is that im not at all familiar with Aretha or El-P, so this is a perfect month for expanding my music.

Sooo... any chance one of y'all US VMP subscribers wanna cop the El-P record for me? I'll pay ya the full cost and the shipping. I canceled my membership last month and I'm mostly done with VMP, but ISWYD is one of my favorite albums, plus I like the VMP color variant and I'm one of the three people in the world who actually likes the stencils.

Sooo... any chance one of y'all US VMP subscribers wanna cop the El-P record for me? I'll pay ya the full cost and the shipping. I canceled my membership last month and I'm mostly done with VMP, but ISWYD is one of my favorite albums, plus I like the VMP color variant and I'm one of the three people in the world who actually likes the stencils.

I'm not in the position to do that, but if someone else is, you should consider it. Remember, even if you're getting this, you can add a second or third track and swap for it to get 2 copies and help out.

Anyone else's options messed up? I'm on Classics track but its showing NERD album for me and there is no swap option.

EDIT: I emailed customer service and received a response in 5 minutes. They were able to get it all fixed.

Last edited:
So...I got another discount code emailed to me, this one for 25% off. It says one time use, but it may work like the other code.. one time use per person. I already used it to grab the Townes Van Zandt exclusives for $20.25 each, but if anyone else wants to try, here you go... VMQW87AJDKJ7
Worked for me. Thanks! Grabbed Waxahatchee and Rowland S. Howard for 42 bucks.

Back