Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

True, I didn’t mean it like that! I’m happy you voted for the other 3 songs and not CRJ!

But I know baby Joe, Video Games really was the best track that was in the running in the top 16! I chose that song along with Lorde’s Royals and Beyoncé’s Formation and if I had to choose my favourite out of the three, it would’ve been Lana Del Rey’s Video Games!!!

stop infantilising me Nathan, grown man.

True, I didn’t mean it like that! I’m happy you voted for the other 3 songs and not CRJ!

But I know baby Joe, Video Games really was the best track that was in the running in the top 16! I chose that song along with Lorde’s Royals and Beyoncé’s Formation and if I had to choose my favourite out of the three, it would’ve been Lana Del Rey’s Video Games!!!

Call Your Girlfriend was the best song in the entire tournament.

Have you seen Robyn perform it on SNL? That's one of the all time great tv live music performances.

Well after personal intervention by Paul, then Matts wife, then Matt, and then Paul again I can confirm 14 of my 21 outstanding records are currently on their way to Scotland. showing as fulfilled and with active tracking.
Remaining order of x7 is apparently sitting there as a new order (placed in November) and will hopefully be dispatched this week.
we shall see. Will confirm when it turns up probably end of next week by usual timings.

For my money Faith No More performing Epic on SNL is only bested by Living Colour performing Cult Of Personality on the Arsenio Hall Show, which in my books is the greatest tv performance I've ever seen. Made all the better by the crowd of scared white folk who have absolutely no idea what the hell is going on.

I was trying to find this one performance from the David Letterman show where this guy is just moving his synth keyboard like it owes money, but can't find it. What I did find was this performance of Hatsune Miku, which makes me feel super weird. Letterman looks like hes trying to not laugh the whole time.

For my money Faith No More performing Epic on SNL is only bested by Living Colour performing Cult Of Personality on the Arsenio Hall Show, which in my books is the greatest tv performance I've ever seen. Made all the better by the crowd of scared white folk who have absolutely no idea what the hell is going on.

Then maybe you should see FEAR's performance that got them banned from SNL

Back