Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

I was hoping if you submit an idea it would get automatically added to the page, but no. It doesn't.

They do dumb things but they're not THAT dumb...that's how they'd accidentally end up renaming the company to Boaty McBoatface: Home of the Stick Up Leslie Knope's Butt.

THAT'S RIGHT EVERYONE MY TERRIBLE JOKES ARE MIXING REFERENCES NOW #KEEPUP

Well I got my like 6th apology email from VMP about the backed up CS stuff. This one came with a 20% off code ha! I just want a definite answer when I can expect a refund for Blossom Dearie.
Yeah count me on on yet another auto response. I didn’t see a code though.
also no refunds yet that are still pending from last year

Wait...so you'd be so mad that you would cancel if your RotM was delayed a week or two?

Wow! What a concept...so now you agree people who had delays in December are right to be upset? ;)
Yes, if they purposely delayed (not due to a mishap, human error, etc) then I would cancel. If it was due to a mishap in migration, human error, etc I would give them the benefit of the doubt (which is exactly what I am doing now)

Yes, if they purposely delayed (not due to a mishap, human error, etc) then I would cancel. If it was due to a mishap in migration, human error, etc I would give them the benefit of the doubt (which is exactly what I am doing now)
So if they had to delay a RotM to fix the mishap/human error/etc?

We're soooo close here! 🤣

Just had an email from Pauly, fastest response time I have ever had.

'Terribly sorry about all of this.
So I know I told you you shouldn't be worried, but that was before we found out about a recent human error that involved sending the wrong shipments to the wrong places.
Was it just this record that this is happening to?'

So it WAS sent to Limerick, Ireland. The fact that they are asking me what was in the package is a worry as well. I genuinely feel sorry for the CS guys, they've always been polite and helpful whenever I have talked to them, and I felt myself getting angry at the whole thing until I realised its not CS's fault.

UPDATE:

So I like to think of myself as a pretty chilled guy, but this has really annoyed me. Pauly got back to me again and remember that guy who got a stack of the TVZ records sent to him by mistake? Well, apparently there was just a handful of people that the record was shipped to and each package was full of copies. Sounds like my package which was sent to Ireland may have been one of these (which explains the large weight stated) and even though I flagged to CS the day tracking became available, they assured me it was actually going to my address. Some lucky dude in Ireland will receive my, and a load of other members, records tomorrow (not that its anyone's fault other than VMP of course).

As a result of this whoever ordered the TVZ record (Our Mother The Mountain) now has to wait un to 10 days whilst VMP tries to get replacement copies THEN they will be shipped out.

UPDATE:

So I like to think of myself as a pretty chilled guy, but this has really annoyed me. Pauly got back to me again and remember that guy who got a stack of the TVZ records sent to him by mistake? Well, apparently there was just a handful of people that the record was shipped to and each package was full of copies. Sounds like my package which was sent to Ireland may have been one of these (which explains the large weight stated) and even though I flagged to CS the day tracking became available, they assured me it was actually going to my address. Some lucky dude in Ireland will receive my, and a load of other members, records tomorrow (not that its anyone's fault other than VMP of course).

As a result of this whoever ordered the TVZ record (Our Mother The Mountain) now has to wait un to 10 days whilst VMP tries to get replacement copies THEN they will be shipped out.

Wow, this is messed up. And my copy of that is going to be held until March since I ordered with the new Caribou (Paul confirmed today about orders not being split on the new system), so Im going to put my chances of actually getting a copy at real slim.

I remember when I used to give them the benefit of the doubt... It was a time my children, many moons ago, before the great migration... Before the Black Friday, prior to the overselling, before the times of the warps, prior to the great raising of prices, before they were thankful 4 members, many months prior to the Bluenote Anthology battles, prior to the great Experience Unlimited theft, before the second great website crash of 2018, many moons prior to th-

-walks into traffic-

I remember when I used to give them the benefit of the doubt... It was a time my children, many moons ago, before the great migration... Before the Black Friday, prior to the overselling, before the times of the warps, prior to the great raising of prices, before they were thankful 4 members, many months prior to the Bluenote Anthology battles, prior to the great Experience Unlimited theft, before the second great website crash of 2018, many moons prior to th-

-walks into traffic-
You forgot to mention the great battle at Snoop Gate.

Remember when the multiple copy thing first started showing up on reddit and they were like "okay, okay, we knew there was a screw-up and that this was going to impact a couple of people's shipments. Everybody settle down, it's NBD."

And then it continued for 2 more months?
Bitter irony comes back to haunt me on this one as well. I have been sending my girlfriend the photos of those big package errors and when she saw the TVZ one she actually said "Wait, didn't you order that? Imagine if you get a big pile instead of your 1 record.....or maybe yours is in that guy's pile". :ROFLMAO:

Remember when the multiple copy thing first started showing up on reddit and they were like "okay, okay, we knew there was a screw-up and that this was going to impact a couple of people's shipments. Everybody settle down, it's NBD."

And then it continued for 2 more months?

The thing is, Pauly is saying in the reddit thread that while the Mobb Deep issue was system generated, that was fixed last month and that the recent ones are "human error" at fulfillment - so he's saying this is an issue at Saddle Creek.

It's kinda hard to believe...

UPDATE:

Wow. Did they say if it was a repress or a Mobb Deep situation that’s getting our TVZs to us?

The thing is, Pauly is saying in the reddit thread that while the Mobb Deep issue was system generated, that was fixed last month and that the recent ones are "human error" at fulfillment - so he's saying this is an issue at Saddle Creek.

It's kinda hard to believe...

Beyond hard to believe.. this is literally what Saddle Creek does. Like a lot of others here, Pauly has been pretty damn good to me but this screams of bullshit. If my company was losing thousands of dollars every day from a fuckup from a company we hired, we'd be suing the shit out of them and finding a new fulfillment center. Are either of those things happening? Nope, cause it's a VMP issue and not a Saddle Creek one.

He didn’t say anywhere it was Saddle Creek. He said human error. Could be wrong pick lists being generated by VMP and sent to Saddle Creek. VMP will have a fulfilment person even though the actual picking and dispatching is done elsewhere.
he also mentioned changes to personnel and teams so quite clearly there are individuals at VMP who have majorly messed up quite separate to the migration.

Back