Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

So, I just looked at my orders and I have a pretty big box (8kg/15Ibs) coming my way 🙌

By looking at the tracking number, this is what is ‘apparently’ in the box:

Fiona 🍎- The Idler Wheel
Still Woozy - Still Woozy EP (x 2)
Ray Charles - Modern Sounds in Western & Country Music, Vol. 1 & 2
Aretha Franklin - I Never Loved A Man.....
Run DMC - Raising Hell
B.B. 🤴 - Lucille
Angel Olsen - All Mirrors
Cornelius - Point
Kate Bollinger - I Don’t Wanna Lose EP

Then I have another box which will contain these items:

🥄 - Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga
Vince Guaraldi Trio - It’s the Great 🎃, Charlie Brown
Bon Iver - I,i
Black Pumas - Black Pumas
Danny Brown - uknowatimsayin¿

Then I have these records coming in separate boxes:

Mobb Deep - The Infamous
John Coltrane - 🌀 World
TLC - CrazySexyCool/FanMail
Shlohmo - Bad Vibes
Lil’ Kim - Hardcore

No one better freaking steal my 📦, otherwise I’m going to go 🦍shit!

If someone steals my box with Still Woozy in there, it’s going to ruin my 2020 New Years heathy plans. It will stop me from getting an amazing body! 😂😂

Last edited:
So, I just looked at my orders and I have a pretty big box (8kg/15Ibs) coming my way 🙌

Fiona 🍎- The Idler Wheel
Run DMC - Raising Hell
B.B. 🤴 - Lucille
Cornelius - Point

🥄 - Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga
Bon Iver - I,i

Mobb Deep - The Infamous
John Coltrane - 🌀 World
Shlohmo - Bad Vibes
Lil’ Kim - Hardcore

If someone steals my box with Still Woozy in there, it’s going to ruin my 2020 New Years heathy plans. It will stop me from getting an amazing body! 😂😂

You bought Spoon?!? I'm impressed.

Fiona 🍎- The Idler Wheel
Run DMC - Raising Hell
B.B. 🤴 - Lucille
Cornelius - Point

🥄 - Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga
Bon Iver - I,i

Mobb Deep - The Infamous
John Coltrane - 🌀 World
Shlohmo - Bad Vibes
Lil’ Kim - Hardcore

how much would that be in customs charges?

thats awesome
Yeah, I’m really grateful for that! I do have to pay international shipping for a lot of vinyl I order through different sites, but I never have to worry about custom fees! 😅

Another reason why VMP works out really well for me = free shipping for any exclusives I buy + no custom fees + refunds/replacements without sending the vinyl back (if the product is faulty).

Dec. 18th. Been a member since Odelay, Oct. 2016. Expecting Main, and both subs (the first time I’ve ever opted all three in a single month) bought the blue note anthology, spent $1,000’s in exclusives.... no shipping notice, no answer from CS, my orders page looks like a freakin Rubik’s cube. I’ve been very very very pro VMP to this point, as they’ve never done me wrong.... but my patience is waning in a rapid decent....

Fiona 🍎- The Idler Wheel
Run DMC - Raising Hell
B.B. 🤴 - Lucille
Cornelius - Point

🥄 - Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga
Bon Iver - I,i

Mobb Deep - The Infamous
John Coltrane - 🌀 World
Shlohmo - Bad Vibes
Lil’ Kim - Hardcore

You deserve your records. Hoping everything goes smoothly for you

Yeah, I’m really grateful for that! I do have to pay international shipping for a lot of vinyl I order through different sites, but I never have to worry about custom fees! 😅

Another reason why VMP works out really well for me = free shipping for any exclusives I buy + no custom fees + refunds/replacements without sending the vinyl back (if the product is faulty).

i hope it stays that way with the shipping

Add me to the no email/tracking/unfulfilled list

I cancelled a few weeks back, so these 5 are my last...unless something changes.

Aretha
Run DMC
Laura Nyro
Fiona
Beck

And every one of their Twitter posts are slammed with replies about shipping their records - as they turned off their IG comments, it seems to be a good place for people to vent.

I cancelled a few weeks back, so these 5 are my last...unless something changes.

Aretha
Run DMC
Laura Nyro
Fiona
Beck

And every one of their Twitter posts are slammed with replies about shipping their records - as they turned off their IG comments, it seems to be a good place for people to vent.

maybe your on a secret list of people they don’t have to fulfil if oversold stock (you cancelled)
Seriously though - this thread has painted a picture of a company who has lost track of what vinyl has gone to whom and how many have been sold. It’s a complete mess.
Why they tried a system migration during their busiest shipping month is baffling.
Surely wait till February (let January be a a catch up month on Unfulfilled Dec shipments)

Let’s hope they are able to take back control. Otherwise it will get worse before it gets better.

Aretha
Run DMC
Laura Nyro
Fiona
Beck

I assume the twitter posts are more adverts and none addressing the MEAT of this situation. Is meaty pizza responding to any of the questions or comments?

Oh yes, that Twitter feed is 💥 it feels like each new Tweet is an opportunity for them to get bashed.

I like how people adapt their complaints to the original tweet though

Screenshot_20191219-131704.png

On the plus side, my 2 exclusives (Ella and Black Pumas) shipped - separately. Still waiting on the December ROTMs though...

Back