Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

I've officially had it with these clowns. That Reddit post that they can't even email to customers, people getting shipping notices for items they bought YESTERDAY while mine and many others Dec boxes and in some cases NOVEMBER BOXES sit. Blaming everyone under the sun for all their self imposed issues and pointing the finger in every direction but back at themselves. Fuck it, I'm out when this sub is up.

I've officially had it with these clowns. That Reddit post that they can't even email to customers, people getting shipping notices for items they bought YESTERDAY while mine and many others Dec boxes and in some cases NOVEMBER BOXES sit. Blaming everyone under the sun for all their self imposed issues and pointing the finger in every direction but back at themselves. Fuck it, I'm out when this sub is up.

3AD2DB89-95BC-4112-B2BC-2E81821257CB.gif

Yea it doesn't make sense. I'm still waiting on Let It Bleed to be shipped, which we know they have it in stock since people have already received it.

Yea it doesn't make sense. I'm still waiting on Let It Bleed to be shipped, which we know they have it in stock since people have already received it.
Yeah I got mine and it's a totally botched pressing. Track two has a bad swoosh and crackle throughout and it's got a bizarre warp that almost sends my needle out of the groove, never seen one like this and I GUARANTEE there are many others going out with this same issue. Swooshes and crackle like this one aren't a one off kind of thing.

Last edited:
Screen Shot 2019-12-13 at 10.55.23 AM.png
HOW DARE YOU INSULT THE SANCTITY OF VERY MEATY PIZZA! YOU HURT MY FEEWINGS! REEE! REEEEEEEEEE!

Screen Shot 2019-12-13 at 10.56.53 AM.png
Did I miss something here? Is storfer mixing up his Fortnite chat experience with the VMP subreddit? Are people DMing him?

The VMP reddit mods when storfer is upset:
DeafeningPerfectGuineapig-size_restricted.gif

There's gonna be no one left at this rate. Unless, of course, the mods practice double standards. Of course they wouldn't.

Storf indicating that customer service is "working on" getting an email (the message that was posted yesterday here and again today on reddit did not go out to everyone).

It would appear that VMP has lost their customer's email addresses/don't have easy access to send a mass communication, and they only have contact for those who have filed complaints or reached out to the care team, OR that they have no clue how to respond to all of this and are just sitting around brainstorming how to blame this on anyone but themselves.

nah, those email contacts work fine when they have to advertise new shit thats for sale.

Honestly, his replies read like they're coming from a MLM hun. Complete lack of self awareness, complete confidence that they are right and everyone else just DOESN'T UNDERSTAND. If you just dig a little deeper, you'll come out the other side! Ignore that water pooling up by your feet!

I got an email from them on October 4th basically saying the test pressings they got back from their manufacturer were not good so they had to start over, and the target ship dates were now Late November/Early December.

I'll email him back and see if they have any progress update.
Funny thing you say that cause this just appeared on my front door without a tracking number or any warning

image.jpg

Storf got all bent out of shape that I said I wouldn't want to be him, working for a failing company, and took it to mean that I want him to lose his job (I don't).
I mean, but also his social media presence is so incompetent and uses his real name. Any potential employee in the music biz would certainly make a search of his posts, see the dumpster fires he lights everywhere he goes, and realize that having him on staff in any public capacity would be a major liability. He's gotta hope that VMP stays afloat; who else would want him? I mean also, bargain bin records as 'essentials'? He's either not very good at his actual job, or got told to pick something that they could license for cheap.

I don’t condone what is being said to storf , however this is the internet and it’s wild they thought they would let him / suggest he answer questions on reddit.
Goodness gracious , comments section at large on the Internet are not safe for even the most secure people.

also wth with support messaging people back hours after their request , but I can’t get any of mine responded to from the last month?!
Still waiting on November records.

Yeah I got mine and it's a totally botched pressing. Track two has a bad swoosh and crackle throughout and it's got a bizarre warp that almost sends my needle out of the groove, never seen one like this and I GUARANTEE there are many others going out with this same issue. Swooshes and crackle like this one has aren't a one off kind of thing.

Well that's what I like to hear..... I'm waiting around for a shit copy that was paid for a couple months ago. Keep up the solid work VMP!

Yeah I got mine and it's a totally botched pressing. Track two has a bad swoosh and crackle throughout and it's got a bizarre warp that almost sends my needle out of the groove, never seen one like this and I GUARANTEE there are many others going out with this same issue. Swooshes and crackle like this one has aren't a one off kind of thing.

MotherF$@*er! I ordered this and have been watching them sit on it and now i may get a shit copy?

Are you sure they didn't pre-warp it because it said Mather on it?

Storf got all bent out of shape that I said I wouldn't want to be him, working for a failing company, and took it to mean that I want him to lose his job (I don't).
Personal attacks are one thing (and totally not cool) but at this point in time suggesting that anyone working for Very Meaty Pizza ought to polish up their resume is simply good advice.

Back