Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

So, just to confirm with everyone! I’m about to set my alarm so I just want to double check with the time! The Fiona Apple exclusive is set to drop at 12pm EST! 🍎⏰

That means it will go on sale in approximately 5 hours and 35 minutes time? Correct? Like the EST time right now is 6:23am! 🤔
Don't partake until after the order's confirmed though, might forget what you're doing again and again and again or the "Confirm Order" button might mysteriously get further away as you try to reach for it otherwise.

Hahahaha stop it with the sarcasm! That’s gross to me if someone actually thought I was always smoking weed. I would never want someone to think that, not because I’m judgemental, but because I love food, music and travelling so much 🤷‍♂️😇😂🛺🏝🍔🥙🍜🥁🎹🎻
I’m impressed you’ve got this far without smoking weed, especially for a big music fan. Some people it agrees with, others it causes lots of anxiety.
So, just to confirm with everyone! I’m about to set my alarm so I just want to double check with the time! We're all going to get high at 12pm EST! 🍎⏰

That means ill spark a bowl in approximately 5 hours and 35 minutes time? Correct? Like the EST time right now is 6:23am! 🤔
Whoa this escalated quickly.

hahahahahaha

I knew you'd come around Nathan! Welcome to the otherside :cool: 🔥🙌

Hahahaha stop it with the sarcasm! That’s gross to me if someone actually thought I was always smoking weed. I would never want someone to think that, not because I’m judgemental, but because I love food, music and travelling so much 🤷‍♂️😇😂🛺🏝🍔🥙🍜🥁🎹🎻

I'm always smoking weed and I love food, music and travelling.

Back