Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Support SMALL WOMEN

dah2zau-c4c47998-9e04-4a2a-95c9-ecb9db624df2.jpg
That picture is freaking me out a little bit.

For all you non-members that want this but don't want to sign up, apparently you can buy it if you purchase it through the magazine article (a technical glitch on VMPs site? It can't be!)

Just confirmed this works flawlessly.

I think it was Einstein who is meant to have said insanity is doing the same thing again and again and expecting different results. Well, that's me and VMP for the very last time. Signed up to get Phrenology, which has now totally disappeared from my account and no shipping; obviously got caught up in the Swap sh1tstorm; now just waiting for them to screw up with the super-strict Norwegian customs to complete the full clusterfck. Not quite sure why I decided to give VMP the benefit of the doubt (I'm really trying to support my favourite record shops, and buy less stupidly overpriced new vinyl) but ain't going to do something this insane again...

My TLC sold out out, fine it was an out of stock record and a lot of people were trying to get it at the same time. So obviously the site is going to be bogged down with so many people vying for the rare ones They could have said tough tits and take the album of the monthor the available swaps but instead they swapped to FKA Twigs. Now I don't know who that is, but a quick look on discogs shows that the price is similar .So they swapped it for another rare record. That album is not set in stone they offer you to email them something else you want to swap for, so I picked Pinata which has been out of stock for months and is something I have been trying to get. If I don't get that I'll request something else until I get something that I'm happy with. To me that is not something a Soulless corporation would do. That's thinking outside the box to make a customer satisfied.

View attachment 43761

Of course they still haven't acknowledged my ticket about not getting my April album.
Frustrating to see this and them speaking of "processing in the order we receive them" when I (and I'm sure others) didn't even receive that email and am still waiting for a response from emails sent both the night of, and the morning after, the swap issue.

Frustrating to see this and them speaking of "processing in the order we receive them" when I (and I'm sure others) didn't even receive that email and am still waiting for a response from emails sent both the night of, and the morning after, the swap issue.
I actually got it within a minute of emailing info@ about my open tickets. Not sure if that was a coincidence or not. I agree that order received is bullshit for new tickets instead of the old ones.

do you have a ticket number from your first time around?

Looking through my email I cant find any reference number or anything
No, just the blank "thanks for contacting VMP" emails, and I didn't even realize I was emailing info@. I was just responding to the reply I got last time they answered a ticket for me and didn't realize until after I sent that it always is "from" info@.

Also, here's an idea, why not just PUT EVERYTHING IN SWAPS THAT YOU CAN SWAP FOR!

ahem, sorry for the outburst.

Probably because a lot of those albums were in the members-only flash sale and in some cases, would've been cheaper to buy from the sale as opposed to swapping. The sale is about to end so they put them back in as swaptions.

Back