Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Tried and tried to swap for the Flaming Lips...couldn't do it. So, I said f*** it, and canceled my essentials altogether. Ha...it took that the first time through. Crazy way to run a business. I've been with VMP long enough to own all the classics, but it's too often more of a hassle to be part of this whole thing. Dwelling on leaving altogether...dwelling...dwelling...dwelling...

What an absolute mess. Tried swapping my classics sub for over an hour, getting error messages while slowly seeing every good swap come off the board. Will probably cancel it unless they add extra swaps in the next few days.
It's honestly not even worth it anymore...I told them to just cancel my subscription. VMP is more of a headache than anything nowadays.

Oh? I got one. If only they chose good records...
At different points, I had Black Pumas, TLC, and Ray Charles as my swaps. Refreshed for 45 minutes and each one of them went out of stock one by one. There's nothing else I want to spend $25 or whatever it is a month on left in the store. The last 3 months, at least one item I had was oversold and I got nothing but a stupid coupon.

Back