Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

I'm still "Unfulfilled" with no shipping notice. CS told me they should be out by end of this week? To be fair, I think we're lucky 3rd Party fulfilment centres aren't shut down; I'm sure they are short staffed.
I just checked in with them and although I'm showing unfulfilled all of my orders are actually out in the mail. So in all likelihood so is yours and most others. As mentioned in here Woodstock is shipping separately from the ROTMs and mine shipped about 4 days prior to my main tracks.

Also side note copy #4 of Caribou Suddenly is a bust, same popping on Never Come Back as all the other copies. I'm officially calling it a day on this one.

I just checked in with them and although I'm showing unfulfilled all of my orders are actually out in the mail. So in all likelihood so is yours and most others. As mentioned in here Woodstock is shipping separately from the ROTMs and mine shipped about 4 days prior to my main tracks.

Also side note copy #4 of Caribou Suddenly is a bust, same popping on Never Come Back as all the other copies. I'm officially calling it a day on this one.

Mine are not, they would have been showing up on Informed delivery and I still have nothing. But again, Im bottom of the stack literally every. single. month.

my essentials package and my Magnolia shipment have been sitting at the Chicago network distribution center since 4/9. anything being shipped media mail is basically a non-priority at this point, so we should all be prepared to wait for stuff awhile if you're in a big city with awful mail service already (like Chicago is)...

I have the Rough Trade limited blue version and I just double-checked it through Never Come Back. I can confirm that it's clean (pop-less?). So I guess VMP has a problem with their run. But there are good copies elsewhere, if that's any consolation. It's a pretty excellent record.

I have the Rough Trade limited blue version and I just double-checked it through Never Come Back. I can confirm that it's clean (pop-less?). So I guess VMP has a problem with their run. But there are good copies elsewhere, if that's any consolation. It's a pretty excellent record.
Just out of curiosity how did you get the Rough Trade without paying like $20 USD in shipping?

my essentials package and my Magnolia shipment have been sitting at the Chicago network distribution center since 4/9. anything being shipped media mail is basically a non-priority at this point, so we should all be prepared to wait for stuff awhile if you're in a big city with awful mail service already (like Chicago is)...

That's my biggest issue with it. NY is exactly the same right now. So even once my records eventually ship, I'm looking at adding another 2 weeks on top of that. At this rate, I'll be lucky if I get my records in the first week of May

Live in Chicago as well and my package had been sitting for a while so I inquired about the status and they let me know that they straight up lost it. It was a surprise swap of Tha Carter 3 too. :(

Live in Chicago as well and my package had been sitting for a while so I inquired about the status and they let me know that they straight up lost it. It was a surprise swap of Tha Carter 3 too. :(

Is "they" USPS? Because they don't know anything. They told me last Friday they lost a package that was sitting for over 10 days. Literally the next day it showed up.
All due respect to the workers still delivering through this crisis, but USPS service leaves alot to be desired

that's a bummer. I had a third box from Reckless that shipped on 4/3 and hadn't had an update since 4/4. Put in a case on it on Friday and it "miraculously" showed up yesterday. Had a real grail in it too - Neil Young's Sleeps With Angels - so I'm glad it showed up.

I filed cases on my other two boxes yesterday, so we'll see what happens.

I'm still "Unfulfilled" with no shipping notice. CS told me they should be out by end of this week? To be fair, I think we're lucky 3rd Party fulfilment centres aren't shut down; I'm sure they are short staffed.
I’d reach out fellas...there’s a possibility they have “been delivered” like mine have 🤦🏻‍♂️
@Crabbers has totally summed up my main concern. Even if they were to check and tell me I won't be getting anything for a few months, at least I will know and won't worry that they think they have fulfilled my orders. I have actually had a few people in my building complain of missing packages which were 'delivered' lately so that's not helping.

I'm usually BOTS but with the ongoing situation, I'm not expecting anything soon(plus I can't easily cross the border to get my mail).

But now I'm worried because my swaps were Woodstock and Idler Wheel, now Fiona seems to be delayed and Woodstock has recently begun to appear to others...but with the VMP roulette I'm not sure it will appear until I see it myself :LOL:

Is "they" USPS? Because they don't know anything. They told me last Friday they lost a package that was sitting for over 10 days. Literally the next day it showed up.
All due respect to the workers still delivering through this crisis, but USPS service leaves alot to be desired

Yes, USPS told me they lost it.

I'm in the burbs and I'm in the same boat (Classics and a Discogs order). Been watching informed delivery with no mention of progress for about a week now.

Who did you inquire about the status with? VMP or USPS?

EDIT: RSR, just reread your message, they = USPS

Maybe I just got lucky but my VMP copy has no pops whatsoever during Never Come Back which is my favorite track off the album.

Maybe I just got lucky but my VMP copy has no pops whatsoever during Never Come Back which is my favorite track off the album.
I know, Marshall had the same issue with his first copy then his follow up was fine. I suspect that the issue is at the VERY bottom of the groove, where most stylus won't actually reach, but because I've got a Shibata it actually gets to that point and hits whatever the issue is. The pops come in at exactly the same spot on all four copies. And I've checked the Spotify just to be sure and it's clean. I've already given two away on the PIF thread I imagine this copy is on its way there too...

Back