Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Yipes. I didn't know that Vinceron's whole shtick was flipping records. I have a Ready To Die arriving from him that I bought off Discogs. Good to know for the future, though. Thanks.

Same, still waiting for Otis and Stooges

This was the same for me, no reply from CS neither. I've sent a private message on Twitter and they got back to me a few hours later with the tracking number. Still unfilled on the website though, so let's see what's in the box. However, it looks they haven't learned from last year mistakes and the red for more transparency.

I have one item in Informed Delivery coming but am still waiting on Stooges/Otis, Woodstock, Rick Ross (that I signed up on a different account so I could still swap for Woodstock). So at least 2/3 for me are still pending....And to say anything Media Mail has been awful getting to me is an understatement. Just a got a shipment that was stuck in Jersey City for 10 days and when it got here, it was trashed.

Yeah, I haven’t got anything yet in a while, because there are such heavy delays with the Australian Post here in Australia! Instead of delivering 5-6 days a week, they only deliver once a week!

I have the reissue of the debut album by CSS coming. For some reason it was only reissued in Australia. I ordered on March 24th and hadn't heard anything so I emailed yesterday and they said it shipped on April 4th but obviously there are delays right now due to everything going on.

Hopefully it still makes it here. It's been almost 3 weeks since it shipped.

I have the reissue of the debut album by CSS coming. For some reason it was only reissued in Australia. I ordered on March 24th and hadn't heard anything so I emailed yesterday and they said it shipped on April 4th but obviously there are delays right now due to everything going on.

ooooooo

let me know how that sounds when you get it!

I'm in the same boat as you. It's just going to be a surprise when it shows up

My Classics (Otis) hasn't shipped but they expect it to ship 'in a few days' and my swap for Fiona (Idler Wheel) is "backordered to roughly June"...April VMP will 50% arrive in May and 50% arrive in.....July?

Yipes. I didn't know that Vinceron's whole shtick was flipping records. I have a Ready To Die arriving from him that I bought off Discogs. Good to know for the future, though. Thanks.
Yeah, it's a flipper that has a lot of old VMP stock (and a few other rare releases available). I ordered one of the old LPs once off of him (I think it was the Silvertones) for 1/2 its normal price (like 10 bucks or so) and the shipping/service was fine. But yes, purchasing from him just encourages flipper behavior.

Might be a dumb question but has anyone else NOT got their package this month? I know the postal service here has reduced service but it once its in the country it usually only takes a day to get to me.
mine didn’t come till yesterday and I’m only one connection with usps away.

Last edited:
Every month my order arrives before the 14th...I'm about an hour from Charlotte. All of my orders are still listed as unfulfilled and I just watched the mailman drive right on by. I mean, if we can't count on our records during this time of crisis, what CAN we count on??

Yeah, it's a flipper that has a lot of old VMP stock (and a few other rare releases available). I ordered one of the old LPs once off of him (I think it was the Silvertones) for 1/2 its normal price (like 10 bucks or so) and the shipping/service was fine. But yes, purchasing from him just encourages flipper behavior.

They sold on eBay for a while, too.
Search for vinyl in their feedback. I bought Ho99o9 - United States Of Horror from them in Feb 2019, paid only $10 shipped.

The 3 for 2 deal is very tempting - $18 per release.

The 3 for 2 deal is very tempting - $18 per release.
The VMP 3 for 2 deal? I ended up re-signing up for that. You can join with any previous RHH or Essentials that’s in stock. I resubbed with Jorge Ben. I wanted to get Bella Donna as well but didn’t want to pay a full month price since other reissues are cheaper so $18 is way easier to swallow for it.

Might be a dumb question but has anyone else NOT got their package this month? I know the postal service here has reduced service but it once its in the country it usually only takes a day to get to me.

I'm still "Unfulfilled" with no shipping notice. CS told me they should be out by end of this week? To be fair, I think we're lucky 3rd Party fulfilment centres aren't shut down; I'm sure they are short staffed.

I'm still "Unfulfilled" with no shipping notice. CS told me they should be out by end of this week? To be fair, I think we're lucky 3rd Party fulfilment centres aren't shut down; I'm sure they are short staffed.

I have nothing fulfilled either and am trying to be patient/understanding considering everything but it's something almost every month. And everywhere else I've ordered from is slightly delayed but not like this. And is the pandemic responsible for no shipping notifications either?

Back