Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

What the? How is a 2 lp album $70?????????????

I'm really happy having my $1 bin copy of this album.

Goodness, this is the kind of pricing that is really infuriating.

I thought it was “just” $35 but even so I had the exact same thought (this is a $1 album through and through, and it’s not hard to find copies in good shape).

Ah well fuck them. I’m spending my money elsewhere. Here’s the thing, I bought a rare Gentle Giant album online that was advertised as damaged cover, it was only £10 including postage when the going price is £40-£50 at the very least. This is the condition it came in.

D39A63EC-D0E0-4443-9E88-EDDCE9C1D83F.jpeg9A28490B-DD25-4191-AE9D-01AD11725234.jpeg
I was expecting a VMP level atrocity but the damage was less than I’d usually accept from them without sending in a ticket. Also it’s wonderful Gentle Giant. My new favourite band. The honesty and transparency of the online retailer means I will use them again. VMP said they had no replacements and offered me $5 credit. I told them I wanted a new cover and they lied. So I got a full refund. I suppose I got a damaged record for free if you are going to put a Nathanesque positive spin on it but I didn’t get what I paid for and they lost a good customer. In short - don’t trust them when they say they are OOS

Ah well fuck them. I’m spending my money elsewhere. Here’s the thing, I bought a rare Gentle Giant album online that was advertised as damaged cover, it was only £10 including postage when the going price is £40-£50 at the very least. This is the condition it came in.

View attachment 32848View attachment 32849
I was expecting a VMP level atrocity but the damage was less than I’d usually accept from them without sending in a ticket. Also it’s wonderful Gentle Giant. My new favourite band. The honesty and transparency of the online retailer means I will use them again. VMP said they had no replacements and offered me $5 credit. I told them I wanted a new cover and they lied. So I got a full refund. I suppose I got a damaged record for free if you are going to put a Nathanesque positive spin on it but I didn’t get what I paid for and they lost a good customer. In short - don’t trust them when they say they are OOS

My Isley Brothers is also a train wreck by the way and I was also told it was OOS.

Had to just contact Voldemort again because credits don’t show up anywhere in desktop and when you try and check out🤦🏻‍♂️
I just want to use them all up with the 25% off code and be done with this crap company
They won't let you use both at the same time. Credits or code. No idea why but that's their deal now.

Back