Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

It seems anyone who had an "Extra" in their order it got removed thereafter. I had Bitte Orca in my orders now it's gone.....thank god
Only one of my two extras has been removed. But the one that is remaining is due to a different error than the one that happened after swaps closed.

Annnd T-Pain shipped. Sigh.
If you requested a cancellation before it shipped and they didn’t get back to you in a reasonable amount of time, you will get that record for free. It happened to me recently and they refunded no questions asked, as they should have. Sounds like you are getting that record for preeeeeeeeeeettty much exactly what it’s worth. lol

If you requested a cancellation before it shipped and they didn’t get back to you in a reasonable amount of time, you will get that record for free. It happened to me recently and they refunded no questions asked, as they should have. Sounds like you are getting that record for preeeeeeeeeeettty much exactly what it’s worth. lol
Yep I second this. I had something ship that I wanted cancelled days before, once it arrived I told them to refund me, they didn't have an issue doing it.

The Shins - Chutes Too Narrow
This confirms they are going the way of Newbury....why in the world would they press this album again in a different color variant?

Soccer Mommy - Color Theory

I like the tri color of this that I got from her Bandcamp site. There's also a split version on there. Just $1 more with shipping for those looking at different options.

0018588353_10.jpg

The Shins - Chutes Too Narrow
Damn, waiting on them to give me my credit for T-pain. Hopefully soon so I can get this and Thundercat.

Back