Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Anybody get their membership completely fucked this month? Might want to check your account and make sure they didn't switch it on you. I don't know... maybe they've canceled your EL-P record and replaced it with N.E.R.D. or something.

Even if it was correct yesterday... it might be worth a look.

UPDATE:

Last edited:
You didn’t burn me though because guess what sweetie??? Baby monster Nathan got a free lifetime membership out of posting on here, sending out some good vibes! 😛🥳💁‍♂️😘

^ For those of you angling for a free lifetime supply of my meta jokes, and I know there are quite a few of you, please note that this bragadocious candor is *not* how you do it.

In my opinion, Vinyl Me, Please absolutely destroys any other vinyl service/subscription thing out there. It’s easily the best vinyl company! Not even joking! Yes, they stuff up sooooo many times and are ghosting customers, including me, but they are still #1 🥇🏆🎯
You didn’t burn me though because guess what sweetie??? Baby monster Nathan got a free lifetime membership out of posting on here, sending out some good vibes! 😛🥳💁‍♂️😘

Yes these two posts do quite the opposite of hyping your ‘friends’ at VMP. Instead of making people want to buy from them it clarifies the lack of consistency and dismisses other’s experiences. Buy from them or not, but this sort of nonsense doesn’t help them or yourself.

Yes these two posts do quite the opposite of hyping your ‘friends’ at VMP. Instead of making people want to buy from them it clarifies the lack of consistency and dismisses other’s experiences. Buy from them or not, but this sort of nonsense doesn’t help them or yourself.
Ohhhh I look like such an idiot now and i hate that! 😭😭🥺🥺

Anybody get their membership completely fucked this month? Might want to check your account and make sure they didn't switch it on you. I don't know... maybe they've canceled your EL-P record and replaced it with N.E.R.D. or something.

Even if it was correct yesterday... it might be worth a look.

UPDATE:

February is my last month and as a parting gift this happened to me. Aretha is switched to Herbie....
They can't go a whole month without fucking up, can they?

In my opinion, Vinyl Me, Please absolutely destroys any other vinyl service/subscription thing out there. It’s easily the best vinyl company! Not even joking! Yes, they stuff up sooooo many times and are ghosting customers, including me, but they are still #1 🥇🏆🎯

I mean low bar. Not subscribing to any service and buying the records I actually want is the best! Also I hope you don’t need me to point out, as everyone else has, that your last sentence is not a good look.

I mean low bar. Not subscribing to any service and buying the records I actually want is the best! Also I hope you don’t need me to point out, as everyone else has, that your last sentence is not a good look.
I need to just shut my mouth! 🤐

But I also agree with what you’re saying! Choosing which records you want is the best! 💯

I feel like I just get extremely good value out of VMP. If I was living in the U.S., I’d still be subscribed to VMP but would probably be getting less exclusives!

I need to just shut my mouth! 🤐

But I also agree with what you’re saying! Choosing which records you want is the best! 💯

I feel like I just get extremely good value out of VMP. If I was living in the U.S., I’d still be subscribed to VMP but would probably be getting less exclusives!

You don’t need to shut up at all @NathanRicaud you should be able to engage. You just need to learn to read a room a lot better...

Back