Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

So...I got another discount code emailed to me, this one for 25% off. It says one time use, but it may work like the other code.. one time use per person. I already used it to grab the Townes Van Zandt exclusives for $20.25 each, but if anyone else wants to try, here you go... VMQW87AJDKJ7

It works. I didn't buy anything, but I punched it in to check

Anyone ever have a track added twice? I wanted to add the rap track and it added it twice
got the same issue here! I've also got the Rap & Hip-Hop track added twice! I don't know if i'll contact Customer Service about it, I might just wait a bit. But if you do contact Customer Service and if they get back to you, let me know what they say!

Ummm I don’t suppose anyone would be into grabbing a Rowland S Howard for me?? I would Paypal/Venmo cost plus media mail shipping to me plus whatever else for your time..

edit: wait it looks like I might be able to purchase as a non VMP member.. lemme try that

OKAY IGNORE ME 😂 I was able to order it

Last edited:
Sooo... any chance one of y'all US VMP subscribers wanna cop the El-P record for me? I'll pay ya the full cost and the shipping. I canceled my membership last month and I'm mostly done with VMP, but ISWYD is one of my favorite albums, plus I like the VMP color variant and I'm one of the three people in the world who actually likes the stencils.
I gotchu, it's the last month for me in the sub I cancelled in July without getting refunded. would be nice to close it out getting a least one of us something they'd love 😂

Anyone else STILL having problems even logging into their account on a computer, but it works okay on your phone?
Anyone know why this is happening? It's beyond frustrating.

So...I got another discount code emailed to me, this one for 25% off. It says one time use, but it may work like the other code.. one time use per person. I already used it to grab the Townes Van Zandt exclusives for $20.25 each, but if anyone else wants to try, here you go... VMQW87AJDKJ7
Cool, did the email say how long the code is good for?

Thanks for posting! Grabbed Party Down for $21. Cheaper than a swap is always a win.

Big thanks! Grabbed TVZ - OMTM.

Back