Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

I’m calling you out because you are the pop queen! @wynn72 is the pop king, but I already know he is keen as mustard for these Jennifer Lopez exclusives!

Mmmmmm I was also kind of thinking the same in terms of VMP showing no interest in Jennifer Lopez beforehand. And yeah, I also noticed that there was no write up too!!!

But yeah, I totally think you are spot on with what you are saying! These Jennifer Lopez exclusives are a gateway for VMP to get access to other albums/deals!

Voldermort is very sneaky and cheeky, eyyy!!!

Did an Aussie just say "pop queen"?

I don’t even know how to say this to you all, because I’m such an amateur 🙈🙉😂🐣🤷‍♂️

But, this morning when I woke up, I was already in such a good mood because I knew I was finishing work early to have nachos with my friends, and I also just had fun in the JQBX room with the Needles&Grooves squad!

I got to work super happy and chirpy and when I started picking my first order, I just checked my email inbox and I couldn’t believe what I just received! I read the email three times just to make sure what I was reading was legit!

I couldn’t contain my excitement and I was jumping up and down saying “omg, omg, omg, omg, GUYS THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER” and the guys around me were laughing and just said “Nathan, take a deep breath mate, calm down and then tell us what’s going on”.

I won’t go into too much detail, but I explained to them who VMP are, and how they have been experiencing a big catastrophe with the store migration etc, and because I was supportive, patient, optimistic and sent friendly emails, making sure the staff were OK etc, VMP gave me free membership FOR LIFE.

I couldn’t believe it! Especially because I’m international, it saves me so much! I don’t know how long VMP will be around for, but I am so happy and enlightened and am so grateful for the VMP team giving this to me and I can’t believe it! I am literally going to be with VMP until the day they stop/until I die. I hope they exist in the long-term because I love them and because I also get a free record every month/being an active member for free, forever!

This is the email!

91B4BF13-4B81-4C0B-81DD-44932B4B8D42.png

I don’t even know how to say this to you all, because I’m such an amateur 🙈🙉😂🐣🤷‍♂️

But, this morning when I woke up, I was already in such a good mood because I knew I was finishing work early to have nachos with my friends, and I also just had fun in the JQBX room with the Needles&Grooves squad!

I got to work super happy and chirpy and when I started picking my first order, I just checked my email inbox and I couldn’t believe what I just received! I read the email three times just to make sure what I was reading was legit!

I couldn’t contain my excitement and I was jumping up and down saying “omg, omg, omg, omg, GUYS THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER” and the guys around me were laughing and just said “Nathan, take a deep breath mate, calm down and then tell us what’s going on”.

I won’t go into too much detail, but I explained to them who VMP are, and how they have been experiencing a big catastrophe with the store migration etc, and because I was supportive, patient, optimistic and sent friendly emails, making sure the staff were OK etc, VMP gave me free membership FOR LIFE.

I couldn’t believe it! Especially because I’m international, it saves me so much! I don’t know how long VMP will be around for, but I am so happy and enlightened and am so grateful for the VMP team giving this to me and I can’t believe it! I am literally going to be with VMP until the day they stop/until I die. I hope they exist in the long-term because I love them and because I also get a free record every month/being an active member for free, forever!

This is the email!

View attachment 30315

Well deserved. Congrats @NathanRicaud.

This is the email!

View attachment 30315

If it had to happen for somebody, it should be you

I'm really happy for you

Are you still sitting on that credit on top of it?

This is the email!

View attachment 30315

Congratulations, @NathanRicaud. Very happy for you.

This is the email!

View attachment 30315

Thats awesome, well deserved and classy move on their part. I love VMP but am envious how you’re able to be patient even during their worst times. I’ve definitely sent some mostly polite, but pretty fed up emails.

This is the email!

View attachment 30315
Congrats bud

This is the email!

View attachment 30315
CONGRATULATIONS 🥳🥳

tenor.gif

If it had to happen for somebody, it should be you

I'm really happy for you

Are you still sitting on that credit on top of it?
Awwwww, thanks so much Dead C! That’s honestly too nice of you to say that! 😘

Yeah, I’ve got around $300 in credit! So that’ll be going just to store exclusives now and none towards a subscription. I did go ahead and renewed my membership for 3 months and paid $108! I didn’t want to miss out on N*E*R*D and Dirty Projectors and was honestly OK with just paying for it. I just had a feeling VMP wasn’t going to get back to me in time and I didn’t want to email them again in case I go back down the line 😂🤷‍♂️

This is the email!

View attachment 30315
Well Il be damned, thats amazing. Congrats buddy, you've always been the one person I can rely on to be excited about VMP releases so its well deserved. Always positive!

This is the email!

View attachment 30315
Congratulations and enjoy that Paris Hilton ROTM;)

Congratulations and enjoy that Paris Hilton ROTM;)
Thanks Crabbers! 😘

I’d much rather Farrah Abraham, but I’d be very happy with Paris Hilton because it would be really fun to pull the vinyl out of the shelf and show my friends and see their reaction! I’d be like “I got this because Paris Hilton’s so cute and is such a babe 🤷‍♂️🙈“ and all my friends would be like “you alright there???” 😂😂😂

This is the email!

View attachment 30315
Nice! I'm happy for you!

This is the email!

View attachment 30315
Congratulations, very happy for you!

This is the email!

View attachment 30315

Awesome! Congratulations Nathan!

This is the email!

View attachment 30315
Wow! Congratulations, Nathan! That's a really cool thing to receive from them!

This is the email!

Well, this dooms us to even more unrelenting cheerleading of VMP from Nathan for all eternity.

Back