Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

and just think that this time last year when I was at home I had just shelled out on the flylo bundle, to go with the jan AOTM, Becky & the birds and the pre order for Durrand. That was a happier time.... 🙁

The happiest time is when you no longer care about VMP releases- when you order albums and they arrive in a timely fashion.

and just think that this time last year when I was at home I had just shelled out on the flylo bundle, to go with the jan AOTM, Becky & the birds and the pre order for Durrand. That was a happier time.... 🙁
I'm at my parents for the holidays, today I went to this local shop I've been a customer since 1992-3.
Nowadays I get to visit the shop only once or twice a year but, the owner always has something for me.
As I entered, he pulled up Echo and the Bunny men's Peel Sessions.
Instabuy
Screw VMP.
Long live the local shops!

I'm at my parents for the holidays, today I went to this local shop I've been a customer since 1992-3.
Nowadays I get to visit the shop only once or twice a year but, the owner always has something for me.
Instabuy
Screw VMP.

Yeah that’s something I can 100% get behind, I’ve always bought more in store than online. If you don’t you can’t expect them to still be there. Looking forward to getting the train into Nottingham later in the week and seeing how many of my old haunts are still around!

Instabuy
Screw VMP.
My local takes care of me as well. Example - missed out on the Pearl Jam Black Friday - but when he got a couple stragglers in the 2nd wave he pulled one aside for me and sold it at cost. He'll always get my business before online retailers whenever possible.

Still in unfulfilled status on all of my December orders. I got the first sincerest apologies email but not the second. I was a lot more satisfied when I just stopped ordering extras from them after The Great Forum Migration and put my subscription on Classics autopilot. My bad for trying to take advantage of the 30% sale.

Back