Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

I thought it was "When The Pawn" coming, according to internet rumors.
Both are suspected and also maybe Extraordinary Machine. I would really like When the Pawn... and Idler Wheel though.

Wish it was a more reasonable price. It will be hard to wait and see. I happily (in retrospect) made the right choice in the MBV reissues when many balked at similar prices.

FOMO is real.

Both are suspected and also maybe Extraordinary Machine. I would really like When the Pawn... and Idler Wheel though.

Wish it was a more reasonable price. It will be hard to wait and see. I happily (in retrospect) made the right choice in the MBV reissues when many balked at similar prices.

FOMO is real.
I want all the Fiona Apple albums! I really like all of her four studio albums! 🔥🔥🔥

I want When The Pawn..., Extraordinary Machine & The Idler Wheel...🙋‍♂️🙏

And I cannot wait for her new album too! 👨‍💻🙇‍♂️

i feel like each one is better than the last
I think I know what you mean by that Eric! Like, this is how you would rank Fiona Apple’s discography:

The Idler Wheel... > Extraordinary Machine > When The Pawn... > Tidal

It’s so hard, but for me, they are all amazing albums and hard to rank, but Tidal is definitely my least favourite out of her four studio albums. Tidal isn’t a 10/10 for me. But her other three albums are close to a 10/10 or are a 10/10!

is this vmp-app site legit or did i just get phished

it says im not subscribed

and the order history it has only has jorge ben and then blank until i get the infamous
I don’t know why people are trying to access the new site other than to take a peak when it isn’t live yet (Also kinda crazy that they don’t have it password protected right now). They have said there were massive issues already with it which is why it has been delayed. So I wouldn’t take any stock in why your orders look wrong or what albums are up.

I don’t know why people are trying to access the new site other than to take a peak when it isn’t live yet (Also kinda crazy that they don’t have it password protected right now). They have said there were massive issues already with it which is why it has been delayed. So I wouldn’t take any stock in why your orders look wrong or what albums are up.
I also looked at my orders and it wasn’t right! My Ann Arbor Festival bundle wasn’t there! 😂

I love changes! But I just don’t want to miss out on any Fiona Apple! I really hope Storf lets us know exactly the time and date on when Fiona Apple’s The Idler Wheel... goes live! 🍎🍏

I Kinda love that the exclusive for Fiona Apple’s The Idler Wheel... is black too! Just because it’s so timeless and classic and black vinyl is timeless and classic too! And Tidal was also pressed on black vinyl too! I kinda hope When The Pawn... is black too, but will be more than happy if we get a sexy lipstick red colour variant too!

Back