Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

I hope everyone cancelled their version of Crazy Sexy Cool that’s never arriving and just went a bought the rough trade exclusive that will be released on the date promised at the start of next month.
The VMP exclusive is way better looking though! You go ahead and order the uglier variant. I’m happy to wait for the sexier variant! 😜

I wouldn't mind if whoever guessed that the remaining restocks were the related drops as I have been wanting to get my hands on Paranoid

Some of the best days on the forum are when everyone is shitting on VMP. Even the subreddit has seemed to get a little more critical recently, calling them out about customer limits and stuff.

VMP will probably abandon Reddit one day if they get too critical.

Then they’ll just move to Tik Tok and post videos of Storf sitting and staring into the lens iwith that weeks release scrawled in black marker on a whiteboard in the background.

Depends on how good you think your chances are of actually purchasing it when the 1500 sells out immediately.

Then, if you purchase, how good you think your changes of getting a clean copy are. Then, if you get a bad copy, how good you think your chances of getting a replacement are. Then, if you can't get a replacement, how good your chances are of being online the minute they release "warehouse finds" 8 months later. 😂

Then, if you purchase, how good you think your changes of getting a clean copy are. Then, if you get a bad copy, how good you think your chances of getting a replacement are. Then, if you can't get a replacement, how good your chances are of being online the minute they release "warehouse finds" 8 months later. 😂

Yup, at the end a lot of subscribers will receive a lot of credits to purchase a couple of records they don't really want.

I had 2 cats once, Potatoe and Rudd. Potatoe's favourite game was to sit on the couch with one of her arms dangling over the edge. She would signal Rudd to come over because she wanted to play, every day. He would excitedly go over because his big sister wanted to play and then she would punch him in the face. Every. Day he would fall for this and walk away disappointed.

We are all Rudds

I had 2 cats once, Potatoe and Rudd. Potatoe's favourite game was to sit on the couch with one of her arms dangling over the edge. She would signal Rudd to come over because she wanted to play, every day. He would excitedly go over because his big sister wanted to play and then she would punch him in the face. Every. Day he would fall for this and walk away disappointed.

We are all Rudds

herewego.png

Back