Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Doesn’t that always happen for you with exclusives between the 1st and when the box goes out on the month they’re posted? Does for me...
I've seen others comment about this but it hadn't happened to me before (my orders usually get a tour of Germany).
So it's not delayed? Just a glitch they're "working on"?

I've seen others comment about this but it hadn't happened to me before (my orders usually get a tour of Germany).
So it's not delayed? Just a glitch they're "working on"?

Long-standing, never to be fixed, computer glitch. there is some voodoo with the url you can do to see where it’s gone to. What it usually means is that’s it’s about to ship with your RoTMs and it will reappear under the tracking number in your orders once it does.

I love Mobb Deep’s “The Imfamous” so so much! It’s one of the best 90’s hip-hop albums in my opinion. I already have the Music On Vinyl pressing - which sounds great - but I want this VMP exclusive because it looks sexy! And not only that, it’s 180g, which means it’s nice and thick! 😋

Also, I’m looking forward to the Ann Arbor exclusives as well. I love the colour variant as well! It tripped me out for a second, because I thought VMP were selling 2 x 7’’ LP’s with that eclipse colour variant! It’s such a great colour variant! It’s definitely on trend!

And finally, Caroline Polachek’s “Pang!” Is such a great album! It’s mysterious, cinematic, sexy, intense, and at times, unsettling. It’s got a real charming ninja/girl from the jungle aesthetic to it, that I absolutely love! I highly recommend grabbing that exclusive too! It’s 180g and the colour variant for it is also 🔥🔥🔥

Also, I’m looking forward to the Ann Arbor exclusives as well. I love the colour variant as well! It tripped me out for a second, because I thought VMP were selling 2 x 7’’ LP’s with that eclipse colour variant! It’s such a great colour variant! It’s definitely on trend!
Just be aware that these are field recordings, some tracks sound better than others, a couple of them have audible audience chatter.

Just be aware that these are field recordings, some tracks sound better than others, a couple of them have audible audience chatter.
Interesting! Thanks for the heads up! Sounds like it will be a very fun listen!

Are you looking forward to the exclusive?

And finally, Caroline Polachek’s “Pang!” Is such a great album! It’s mysterious, cinematic, sexy, intense, and at times, unsettling. It’s got a real charming ninja/girl from the jungle aesthetic to it, that I absolutely love! I highly recommend grabbing that exclusive too! It’s 180g and the colour variant for it is also 🔥🔥🔥
💯

What time for the mobb deep 12pm EST (5pm GMT) 🤔 I god damn better get one, anyone think it will go fast?

Around noon sounds right. My best guess would be that it sells out somewhere between 2-4 hours. I think it'll go quick.
Thanks....I initially thought it was going to be only 500 copies but seeing 1000 makes me think I should definitely get one, still though it seems hugely popular so I expect a sell out, I love that album 🙌

I went through the stages of grief when I saw they “found” some OOS titles and I missed out on them (especially The National). Then I remembered I no longer want to be a slave to the VMP website, obsessively checking it multiple times a day like I used to, and got over it.

I really really really want Fiona, but I don’t trust them. If it somehow materializes, I would appreciate it if someone could @ me.

btw in addition to tomorrow's drops, there's a very good chance that we're in store for a Fiona Friday...

Storf later said that second October drop got pushed back to November, and then I saw this on reddit:

Do we think that the Frank Ocean would be a more likely drop than Fiona at this point, since he's been releasing those singles?

Back