Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

The original always only had Part. 2 I believe Part 1 was just a 12”

not sure about any reissues only familiar with the original
Yeah I mean 2 lol, don’t see it on the track listing unless I’m going blind

It does seem like a long-standing issue with Saddle Creek. Without direct knowledge about any contract or agreement they have with VMP I can't really speculate beyond that.

They have cried wolf with saddle creek excuse for far too long and been allowed to get away with it. They seem to still be outright refusing to contemplate that it might be an idea to get an adult in the room with proper logistics experience. As a company they appear to be far too into patting themselves on the back over the tiniest thing but when things go wrong they put out a contrite email, fix nothing and get salty when people remain pissed off.

•Posted by
u/storfer
Restocks
renderTimingPixel.png

Some of you noticed this already, but our store team just put up a bunch of previously sold out exclusives as we've been doing a thorough inventory on what we *actually* have in the warehouse.
this whole thing reminds me of that one time they went through the warehouse, worked real hard on their inventory to get their ship in order, threw up discovered TBT titles on the site, and ever since then it has all worked SO WELL.
Wait, people here have jobs? I enjoy lurking these forums, but based on how much time grown adults spend on here whining about their spinning music discs, I always assumed most of the posters were virgins who lived in their mom's basements lol.
cute.
Mine looked and sounded perfect. I think some people got warped copies, so you'll just have to roll the dice and see what you get.
I think something is wrong with @Mather's die.
dice.jpg

this whole thing reminds me of that one time they went through the warehouse, worked real hard on their inventory to get their ship in order, threw up discovered TBT titles on the site, and ever since then it has all worked SO WELL.

cute.

I think something is wrong with @Mather's die.
View attachment 21656
ilu so much

i was really hoping that I Don't Like Shit I Don't Go Outside would pop up. i guess the stars didn't align tonight 😔
LMAO!!! That exclusive sold out at least 3 years ago! All these exclusives that came back, all sold out within the last year! Slowdive’s Pygmalion was probably the oldest ‘sold-out’ exclusive!

I still really want the VMP exclusive of Justin Timberlake’s FutureSex/LoveSounds though! 😩

LMAO!!! That exclusive sold out at least 3 years ago! All these exclusives that came back, all sold out within the last year! Slowdive’s Pygmalion was probably the oldest ‘sold-out’ exclusive!

I still really want the VMP exclusive of Justin Timberlake’s FutureSex/LoveSounds though! 😩

The National is probably the oldest. Wasn't that from 2017?

wait, there are things he doesnt like ???

Oh so many things! It’s really funny but he gives these long convoluted disses to them that don’t make that much sense when he could have just said “don’t like this”, isn’t that right @NathanRicaud 😉. His Wilco put down in particular made me chuckle!

Back