Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

The Bon Iver will for sure be single LP $32. Probably 1500 count, and definitely won’t last long.

That being said I have no problem dropping money on Bon Iver. And i,i is one of the years best. The regular version was already a little pricey, so I don’t mind dropping a few extra bucks for some exclusivity and a cool variant.

Why not? 🤔

Is it because VMP shutdown the previous forum? Like you can’t forgive them for that?

It’s just that I don’t want you to miss out on such goodness, especially all those AAA pressings, at a great price!

And it’s not like you are going to throw out or sell the current VMP exclusives you have! 🤷‍♂️

Strange to put out an exclusive a coupke of months after general release. Shouldnt most who are interested in bon iver already have the record.
I don’t have it yet. Maybe if it’s an interesting color and it’s a good price I might get it. But we all know the chances of that happening is the same as a full moon occurring on a Friday the 13th on a leap year

I suppose you could say warped. But I say transformed!

🤭🤭🤭

But where’s pictures of Lee Newman’s vinyl bowls???????? 🤒

IF I SEE JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE’S FUTURESEX/LOVESOUNDS BEING TRANSFORMED...........I WILL.............find King Daddy a very unattractive Daddy 🤫

Shipping to Australia might be rough but it would be worth it for a sexy vinyl bowl!
Depends how rough shipping is! As long as it isn’t too rough, then I’d probably go for it 😈

Jokes! Screw that, my room is too good-looking to have an ugly, tacky looking thing.....even though it’s FutureSex/LoveSounds, stay in there! 🙅‍♂️

Oh Nathan...
I’m relieved to know that Lee didn’t do that but at the same time.....I seriously thought JonnyH wasn’t joking and now I look gullible! 🙈

But I can imagine Lee getting so infuriated and doing that (warping his VMP exclusives into bowls and then posting them on social media) to get his revenge on VMP 😅🤥

Not at all, I’ve outright known that you’re extremely gullible for at least a year...
I might be, but I feel like me being gullible and me easily trusting people has benefitted me, especially when I was travelling a lot! 😚💁‍♂️

But then, it is true that Lee could have done that! Lee Newman was the top ranked/had the most comments on the VMP forum. Maybe he really liked his reputation on the forum and maybe he got so mad that VMP took that away from him........so he really wanted revenge on them 🤷‍♂️👹

I might be, but I feel like me being gullible and me easily trusting people has benefitted me, especially when I was travelling a lot! 😚💁‍♂️

But then, it is true that Lee could have done that! Lee Newman was the top ranked/had the most comments on the VMP forum. Maybe he really liked his reputation on the forum and maybe he got so mad that VMP took that away from him........so he really wanted revenge on them 🤷‍♂️👹

I think you might have over thought that just a little bit...

I think you might have over thought that just a little bit...

Sleep with one eye open @Joe Mac , you have stolen @Lee Newman ’s top comment crown. A hollow victory i’m sure as you would have loved the chance to properly overtake him on his own battleground. The anger at losing his position has sent @Lee Newman into a record licking/bowl making rage. You might awake to see a copy of Demon Days sculpted into a bowl with a note attached to say ‘You’re Next’

@Lee Newman - Are you going to re-subscribe/re-join VMP to get the Aretha Franklin ROTM?!? Also, would you join back to get that Queens of The Stone Age ROTM?

Also, that Art Blakey and The Isley Brothers Classics ROTM’s are pure 🔥🔥🔥

Aretha Franklin - $30 on Discogs
Songs For the Deaf - QOTSA are also re-releasing it
Art Barkley - Sold out, readily available on Discogs though
Isley Brothers - the VMP version is cheaper on Discogs

I thought about resubscribing, but I wasn't feeling well at the time.

Back