Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Does anyone have the VMP exclusive of Destroyer's "Kaputt" on red vinyl? Just curious about the pressing. Is it any good?

I love that album and have an original pressing from 2011. It's not a terrible copy but it's pretty noisy. It was pressed at United as far as I can tell. Just wondering if the VMP reissue was an improvement. Any idea where was the VMP version pressed? Very little information on the VMP pressing at Discogs.

Does anyone have the VMP exclusive of Destroyer's "Kaputt" on red vinyl? Just curious about the pressing. Is it any good?

I love that album and have an original pressing from 2011. It's not a terrible copy but it's pretty noisy. It was pressed at United as far as I can tell. Just wondering if the VMP reissue was an improvement. Any idea where was the VMP version pressed? Very little information on the VMP pressing at Discogs.

I have it and i think it's great sounding. No noise on my copy. I haven't had another pressing to compare.

I have it and i think it's great sounding. No noise on my copy. I haven't had another pressing to compare.

Sounds promising! If you get a chance, can you look at the deadwax? Curious to see if we can decipher where it was pressed/mastered.

Mine has WG/NRP, which stands for Wes Garland at Nashville Record Pressing. Otherwise it has MRG 369-A RE-1, which is the release catalogue number (the A refers to the side and the 1 is the record number).

Thanks in advance!

Or Dorian means they are still waiting on Jim Sullivan to arrive at the warehouse.

<Disclaimer: I hope everyone on the east coast stays safe.>

The warehouse is in NC. Dorian is still off the FL coast. If VMP says Dorian is messing with Jim Sullivan, they are being dishonest.

And yes, everyone stay safe!!!!!

Back